Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Share your story about the first time you smoked/ got high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Crash Bandicoot, Nov 17, 2010.

1. Okay so unfortunately I didn't get high my first time so there are two separate ones.

First time I smoked:

It was a Friday night and I went over to my family friends' house. We both originally lived in NY and he moved to FL like me shortly after I did. Anyway, one night we were just chilling while his parents were out to dinner and then all of a sudden he goes wait right here. Alright, I thought. Next, he pulls out a bag of weed. At first I was like what is that? I used to rap about weed but never really knew what it was. For some reason though I wasn't intimidated. He asked if I wanted to try and I was like yea, sure. Of course I asked some questions and was a little nervous but I went through with it. We got a water bottle and sat down at a table on his back patio. He wanted to use the water bottle so we could just throw it away when we were done. He always liked to build shit too. A real sciencey creative kid. My friend always was conducting experiments. I remember he built a redic potato shooter that was so loud someone called the police because they thought it was a gun going off. You would have to use butane then light it to shoot. It was awesome. Well we smoked and I didn't really feel anything. Telling this makes me really sad because now I remember all the times we hung out together, just smoked and chilled. I miss it. Planning it so papa johns would come as soon as we were done smoking ahh good times.

First time I got high:

Smoked with my family friend again and another kid in his backyard. I was SO HIGH!! it was a windy night and I thought I was being blown over. He lived in a big circular club with a ton of mini developments. Well after smoking we decided to go to the game room. Well it started to pour while we were walking there. Already really high and enjoying the wind the rain only made it even more awesome. We all started to run in the rain and swim in the fountains in front of each mini development. It was incredible. Fountain hopping plus the rain while the highest I probably ever been was so much fun. Just writing this makes me smile. :D Well that is all I remember after that hahah.

please share

2. ahaha well lets begin

The first time I smoked, I was with my cousin and it was supposedly purple haze. Now, me, not knowing how to inhale, didn't do it correctly, so after a couple failed puffs I was... high?
    I couldn't control my laughter. I thought my lung was gonna burst. Most amazing experience ever, so I thought.
    Now, I have no doubt this was truly some high grade shit, knowing where it came from, I just didn't do it correctly. I was still kinda high =P but overall just felt great.

Second time, bullshit weed. Was practically tobacco. In fact, probably was. Fuck it.

Third time was some really good mids. I bought this and me and the same cousin who I smoked with my first time smoked it with me.
    It was definitely sativa dominant haha... We ended up going to the carnival, riding rides, and went back and smoked more and I went on a trip through my own universe. I didn't know which dimension was mine. Such a beginner :rolleyes:

I consider that my first time, tbh. :smoke:

3. I think there is already a thread for this but... Good story anyway!!:smoke:

4. SHit im wicked baked and i cant wait to tell this. I remember it so vividly like it was yesterday. It was back in highschool and the day I got out of 9th grade, i went down to my friends house, with another friend that had never smoked before. My friend that I was going to was already pretty seasoned. Anyhow, I had a nother stoner friend that lived right near we were going so we picked up 3 seperated dimebags (noobs). I remember feeling like such a badass buying weed the first time. I was anticipating the high so much at that time. Anyhow, after we eat dinner we go down in his really long backyard to this fox hole he dug, and we loaded equal amounts from each dime into his small glass pipe (That I recently inherited! (sadly broken)) SO we started smoking, I got the hang of it relatively fast, and fisrt felt that beautiful burn. I must have done about 17 good hits. I started walking around but got bored for like 20 minutes because I wasnt high. I was hearing things slightly wierd. I got bored so i took out a cig to catch a buzz. I lit it and put my hand in my pocket and then i felt the lighter and I was like . Woah thats cold. Then i took drag on the cig and I couldnt feel it in my mouth. THen all of a sudden I grew like 20 feet then back down again. Then i said "holy shit im high" and then I fell over and was knocked out for 10 mins.

THe very rest was pretty surreal. I remember it like a dream. I tried out alot of stuff and just touched shit and stuff. We went back to his house and chilled for a while. I was so fucked up the whole time. Eventually it wore off and I instantly fell in love wth MJ.

My other friend didnt get high till his 4th time.

5. I LOVE this thread :) Anyways, I had smoked a couple times back with my cousin like 4 years ago while we would be chillin at each others on holidays but I never really got high. Didn't feel much. The next time I really smoke was in college with one of my roomates. I smoked it again with him and thought I was more high than I was, and I thought that's just how it felt even though it was weak. Well finally, all of my roomates decided to make weed brownies for Halloween, so of course I joined in. 5 of us ate an fourth. I thought this was a normal amount at the time. Well as you guys know I never really felt anything the first hour. Well to be honest this part of this story is embarrassing but here it goes. I was down in my room beating the monkey when all of a sudden I couldn't feel my weiner. I walk upstairs to where my roomates where and every single one of them was on the floor just laughing and looking at the ceiling. By far the best day of my life....

6. By the way, I adore MJ. Couldn't separate from her ever :D

7. The first time I smoked was in high school I think I was 16.

I played guitar and we had a bunch of people over writing music.

Smoked some Mexican Brick weed the dude who had it called it "Red Bud" at the time.

It was akin to the Mexican Schwag you see posted on here daily.

All I remember is feeling like superman and eating alot of pizza.

Thank god I haven't come across "Red Bud" again :smoke:

8. There is already a first time thread,

lrn2search. :wave::wave:

9. My first time, sadly, was terrible. I was in grade 10 and fifteen, I had been kicked out of my house a couple weeks prior to trying it, and was living on the streets when I tried it. I was with one kid who I knida knew, but we were chilling and he was helping me through the whole thing, he bought me some food and we were talking, then he called his buddy up, and he was a complete dick. He brought weed, his new buster and a pipe. I was very anti pot at the time, and felt very awkward to be around it all, people had offered me many times before as I was fairly popular, and for some reason people just wanted me to try weed, I guess the metalhead musician/magician thing really makes people wanna smoke pot with you. But for some reason I thought "Fuck it, my life sucks anyways, might as well try pot looks fun" So after alot of courage building, and alot of them explaining how to work a pipe I tried it. Some how I didn't understand how a pipe worked so my friend held it for me and said inhale. I did, he shotgunned it on me three times, I got such a huge hit, coughed up three lungs and had some more lol. I couldn't tell if I was high or not, because the asshole that my semi-friend invited, put me to the ground and started kicking me and hitting me with a branch. My friend tried stopping him, and told me to ride a bike that is was a great feeling, I'm sure I was high, because riding the bike was really fun, I just think my buzz was killed after the whole shitkicking.

10. #10 stikman, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2010
    first time i smoked went good, me and my homboy were smoking some high grade(dont know exactly what) in front of my house, it was a good sunny day in miami... then the weed started to kick in and i couldnt stop smiling for shit i had the best high ive ever experienced...

until i started feeling sick to my stomach and my mouth started to water like crazy so i tryed to play it off and tell my friend "i gotta take a piss" and went in my house ran upstairs to my bathroom and sat on the toilet... my head was spinning like crazy then i felt it coming so i kneeled down opened the lid and fucking threw up like the chinese kid from the how high movie, i mean that shit was everywhere except in the toilet i couldnt even clean it up i just layed in vomit around my toilet sweating until i went to sleep and woke up to my pissed off brother(who i shared the bathroom with) and my friend standing around me
    Tariq(friend):daaaammn you straight kid?
    my brother: daaammn n**** wake up and clean this shit! for real man im not cleaning this shit up!
    me:what the fuck?!? i didnt do this!
    worst day ever...

but it wasnt the weed turns out it was the tree wrap we rolled in, some times the wraps get molded and me being a rookie at the time didnt know that the white stuff on it shouldnt have been smoked

so when you if you buy "treez wrap" look out for that shit!

EDIT: thats why i now stick to papers

11. Some funny stories guys.

The first time I smoked wasn't too eventful. But I will tell you of the epic adventure that occurred when I persuaded my best mate to smoke up.

I currently preside in the beautiful city of Sydney, and live in the Northern Suburbs about 20km's out of the Central Business District.

I had planned to meet a couple of mates at a small club that night. Steve (not his real name) called me to let me know that he'd pick me up soon, so that we could head to the station and catch a train in. He'd never smoked before, despite my constant efforts to convert him, and I had picked up about 4gm's of some dank White Rhino the day before. This was another mates new crop, and I hadn't had a chance to sample it yet. So quickly before leaving I rolled two decent size blunts and shoved them into my cigarette case.

So after parking the car, I eventually persuade him to "have a bit." We wonder down to a deserted park near the station and spark up. We then smoked the one fatty which had a great "pepperminty" taste to it. At the time, I had been smoking for about 3 years, and had built up quite a tolerance to weed. Initially, I was quite disappointed with this weed, as I was only lightly buzzing. Even Steve commented that he wasn't feeling "too different". This wasn't for long though..

We got up from the barely lit park, and started walking towards the bright lights of the station. As we both turned the corner into the looming floodlights, we felt the full effect. We both looked at each other and just couldn't stop laughing or smiling. After walking down what seemed like Mount Everest (really only about 3 flights of stairs), we got to the station. Steve walked towards the ticket vendor and pulled out his wallet to pay for the $4.00 fare. The wallet slips from his hand, falls to the floor and what seemed like 50 coins fell out rolling everywhere around the platform. Steve looks down at the coins, then back at me, then just breaks out into hysterical laughter. I join in, despite the 20 odd members of the general public looking on in confusion.

Eventually we manage to sit down at a bench and start to wait for a train. At the time, Steve was playing very high level soccer which was partially the reason he never touched weed. His mobile phone goes off, it's his Coach. Disregarding the caller ID, he picks up the phone and yells a giddy hello. His face turns sheet white when he hears the voice on the other side. I cannot stop laughing at this point, and I clumsily slide down the bench and fall into a heap on the ground. Steve starts laughing so much that he completely forgets about the phone call. About 20 seconds later, we both hear his coach screaming "hello, Hello, HELLO?" in a thick Balkan accent on the phone. This drives us into even more hysterics. Steve quickly hangs up, and the train pulls in shortly afterwards.

It's about 7:00pm, and as I had arranged to meet my other mates at 9:00, we had about 2 hours to kill. So we decide to pop into the local pub for a few cold pints. I casually saunter over to the bar and order two ice cold jugs of Extra Dry. Steve grabs a table outside, (so we can smoke cigarettes, stupid fucking Australian anti-smoking laws) and I join him shortly afterwards.

This big middle eastern bloke sits down at the table opposite us. Steve starts tripping hard. "Chris, Chris.. I think that guy wants to fight me. He keeps starring at me.. funnily." I look over, and the middle eastern guy gives me a nod and cracks a smile. I let Steve know that he's just being paranoid, and tell him to keep drinking.

After 20 minutes of completely random and useless conversation, Steve grabs his stomach and comments that he doesn't feel to great. I could see that he was greening out. "I feel so.. so.. so.. bloated." he says. Just as he gets to the end of his sentence, he keels over and lets out this ripper fart that literally shakes the foundations of the pub. Every patron turns around and just stares in our general direction. I put my head in my hands in an attempt to quell my laughter, which is worsened by Steve's poor attempt to look non-chalant by randomly looking around to convict someone else of flatulence.

After about 4-5 jugs of Extra Dry and 8 games of pool, I get a phone call. It's my other group of mates who are dropping in after a poor turnout at the nightclub. They pitch up 10 minutes later and we drink and chat until about 11:30. One of them was keen to get on, so we left shortly after and hopped in his car so that we could break Steve's dutch oven virginity. After another fat jay, we decide to pop down to Macca's (McDonald's) for a quick feed. Mark's driving, Steve's in the front passenger seat, and I'm lounging around in the back.

We pull up to the drive through, baked out of utter belief and finally reach the ordering microphone. A woman's voice, coated with a very thick indian accent greets us, and asks us what we want. I'm not sure if it was the static of the PA, or the girl literally yelling the repeated order back at us, but the car was filled with raucous laughter. Somehow, from an initial order of 2 large Double Quarter Pounder meals, and 1 large McChicken meal we came away with all that plus A Fillet of Fish Burger, A 6 Pack of Nuggets and a Caramel Sunday.

We drive through to the payment window, and with both my mates having no cash, I was left to foot the bill. I handed my EFTPOS card over to Mark, and whispered the PIN in his ear. The Indian girl hands him the transaction device, and Mark enters the wrong PIN. He turns to me, and I remind him of the PIN once again. Extraordinarily, he enters it incorrectly once again. Third time is usually the charm and he finally gets it right.

We drive through.. literally. We miss the food window and keep driving all the way around the building. It takes us to go about 100 meters down the road to figure out we have no food. Mark whips the car around and roars back through the drive through to the pick up window. We are greeted by the angry indian girl who yells various obscenities as we snatch the bag and drinks and roar off.

One epic and totally unforgettable night.

Turned into a bit of an essay didn't it? :p

12. First time I smoked, was with a bunch of friends and we're all having a sleep over at one of our friends house. It was cool, but none of us got high cuz it was all our first time except our other friend who had been already blazing and he got pretty high.

The second time I smoked, I didn't get high either, it was basically the same story, except my other friend got high, the one we were sleeping over at.

The third was when I officially got high, and I was baked. I was at my friends house, and his brother is a dealer and of course, has nice ass weed and nice bongs. It was my turn to hit the bong, and as soon as I exhaled, I started to feel very weird. I was thinking to myself, am I getting high? Then it just hit me, everything was so fucking weird and awesome and I was geeking out. I laughed uncontrollably for about 3 hours. The high lasted probably like 6 to 7 hours. It was freaking intense. Apparently there was a movie on and I hadn't even realized we were watching one. And then, since I was like geeking out so bad, my friends brother gave me a melatonin pill to chill me out and maybe help me go to sleep. After I took it, I didn't realize this at the time, but he was messing with me and told me it was Acid, and I'm like, are you fucking serious? But I figured out it wasn't acid lol. Thank god it wasn't cuz I'd trip the fuck out. Good times.

13. coolstorybro's but learn to use the search function

i swear there is a new one of these threads weekly...

14. Yeah we know. I just like contributing to threads :D

15. I could inhale before I started smoking because I hit a few cigarettes (YUCK!) but I could inhale a full lung so it was like a quarter of my hits now.

I was 13, just turned 13 and we lived in California at the time and my brother hollered at me from his room to my room and I walked in and I am like, whats up? He said close and lock the door (We always have our doors locked) I said alright. Hes like look at this and he showed me a joint I'm like is that what I think it is? Hes like, yeah probably and I am like what you want me to smoke with you? He said yeah, so I said I only got 2 questions. Is it addicting and can I overdose? He said no and no. And I am like lets go smoke. We climbed out on the roof outside of his window (It was the garages roof.) and we smoked the joint. We came back in the house I am sitting here baked on Myspace (Myspace was the shit then!), not even doing anything just zoning out. He then got a water bottle and told me to go downstairs and get some aluminum. I'm like alright and I went and got it and he made us a water bottle bong. Well we went back on the roof after it was done and made, we smoked a bowl in the bong and got even higher. Then we come back in his room and just chill for 2-3 hours. The weed was pretty good because it was some nice looking bud when he packed the bowl and he told me thats all he got in California was dank and its still better then what he gets now.

16. Omg, My first time smoking Was Crazy. My friend and i (at Age 14 &13) Got sum money from are Parents, We told them we wanted to go to the movies. We eventually got a ride from sum guys he knew. All together we had about 80 bucks between the four of us. We bought A half ounce. We Hot bOxed the guys car with the whole half Ounce. It wus Sum Great Green. I was soo high! i couldnt stop laughing. At first i was scared bt as time went by i got Higher and Higher and kept havin fun. After a few hours and about 10 or 12 blunts later We ordered sum Pizza From Hungry Howies. We told them to cum to the car, we opened the window and smoked just rushed out. Lol the look on the guys face was Priceless. 4 Guys three boxes of pizza and 4 2 Liters. There was no food left. When We came back Home My friends mom Said, Why do yall smell like a waffle House! Best Experience
    PS.. We smoked Philly Waffle Blunts lol
    Been Smokin eversince:smoke:

17. I got high the first time I smoked. Freshman year in high school, friends who had smoked planned a night with me to get me high. After this school event we walked to a friend's house, and he had a bag of brownies. I ate four of them. Didn't really feel anything. Then we went outside and smoked several bowls of shwag. Still nothing. As we're waiting in the kitchen for our ride, we are talking to his mom, and i bite into this delicious muffin. My senses were heightened, i felt like I was dreaming, I couldn't stop laughing. That was my first time, and I will never forget. Somewhat magical.

18. New threads dont hurt anyone man.

19. My first time, I was about 13. Funny story, I was going to my friend's house who lived quite a distance away. So i got a ride there from either my mom or dad, can't remember who. The whole car ride they're talking about how drugs are bad and how they hope I never do them (weird coming from them, they've done more than I'd ever consider doing). Anyways, I get out of the car walk into my friend's house and he almost immediately asks me if I wanna smoke. Completely disregarding what what my parents said, I said "YES!" We go to his other friends house, the kid who live across the street. I'll call him "TT". We go to his room, and he pulls out this weird thing with a rubber hose, I was like wtf??? i'd seen pipes and bongs before but I'd never seen this. He told me it was a vape. My friend I'll call "Dan" seemed excited about it, so i was happy too then seeing as he'd smoked many times before. We pulled out the baggie we grabbed at Dan's house and open it. I immediately fall in love with the smell of what i was later told was some sort of lower grade kush (idk if it's true. I doubt it, but you never know). We start vaping and for a while I didn't really feel much. I felt different, but not necessarily "high". TT and me were playing some Super Smash Brawl when I discovered i was indeed high, and very much so. Not only was i so interested in the game, but for a solid 30min, I was playing looking at the other character, thinking it was me. Apparently I also repeated approx. 30 times "I'm not feeling anything." before saying "Oh shit, yeah I am. lolololololol" We chilled for a little while more at TT's, with me fully loving this experience. A while later we took another walk over to "Steve-o's" and proceeded to pack 4 bubblers consecutively, along with several vape packs, needless to say I was super duper ultra extremely high. Soon after, lights were turned off, black lights turned on, glow in the dark paint fully aglow, and a strobe light flashing. I was higher than I've ever been since, and i will never forget what i can remember of this night. ;)

20. damn it i had to read every post on this thread ( i always do because i feel bad when i skip posts because people put their time and effort into making them but yeah, the old thread, hit it up