Share your stoner moments!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by woahx5, Jun 24, 2011.

1. #1 woahx5, Jun 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2011
    A thread to share all of those awkward, weird and unusually funny stoner moments. A stoner moments can range from embarrassing yourself in front of your friends to having that somewhat dumbass moment.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Ill start off.

the other day i was just hangin with the homeboys like usual. got supa dupa highh. And made my way home (parents house). And my dad asked "whatd you do today?" . I replied, just hung with my freinds and i applied for mcdonalds and arbys." (i lied about the "i applied" part, becuase i wanted to sound like i did somethig productive.)

And now let me remind you my dad dosent like me smoking so i tried to hide it as much as possible. so my dad knows there's no arby's anywhere in town. and yes, our town has no arby's.

and after i said that, my dad just looks at me and giggles. considering hes a former stoner himself. he knew.

:hello:now share!:hello:

2. I m feeling much happy from when i get work at home jobs
    i m doing my job with great joy

3. The other day i got high off my ass and my friends came to pick me up to go chill at their house. well they came inside and we all left and we walked to my friends truck which is NOT the kind where theres only 2 front doors and to get in the back you have to climb behind the front seat, its a truck where the back has separate doors and its more roomy. So clearly, to get in the back you dont have to climb behind the front seat. Well my friend called shotgun and me in my stupidity opened the front door and my friend asked me "What are you doing?" and i was like "I have to get in the back..." and he just began laughing and said "theres a door right there stupid" (and also i have ridden in this truck MANY times, it wasnt my first time in the truck) So we all laughed all the way home thinking about how i just had a really bad stoner moment haha

4. Yesterday I was hanging out with a good friend of mine and his girlfriend, sitting in his van smoking by myself (since they didn't smoke) and we went to the basketball courts to chill. I just got done smoking a 2.5g personal J of some killer Bubba Kush I had left over. One of my friend's co-workers happened to be there and he came up to talk to him. I was sitting in the back, smoking a cigarette, as laid back as I could be in the chair. My friend's co-worker looked back and me and goes, "You high man?" and I bursted into laughter. Give away, much? hahaha :)

5. im not gonna share everyday of my life with you.