Share your paranormal encounters!

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by psilocyberspace, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Anything spooky and unexplainable happen to you?

share the story please!

2. No, but according to my wife's cousin, I am actually a talisman that repels many supernatural forces.

That's right folks, I'm like anti-voodoo.

3. I was doing my hair and my hair spray can started moving towards me by itself. I backed out of the bathroom and ran out of my front door haha. And when I was little my (dead) great grandmother would sit in a chair we had in our house and read the paper.

4. the ghost of your grandmother sat on a chair reading a paper? Did you sit on her lap?

5. [quote name='"Sacerdotal"']the ghost of your grandmother sat on a chair reading a paper? Did you sit on her lap?[/quote]

Funny ;)

6. lol. I am into paranormal. I just find it lol. So was it a ghostly paper or did she read a paper that was physical? BTW, she was a bored as fuck spirit for a while imo :D.

7. My job is haunted. It's built next to a cemetary and lined with limestone, lots of unexplained shadows and things disappearing and breaking. My manager even has a few pictures of strange mist trails and dark masses.

8. i've also experienced unexplainable stuff, like a couple yrs ago when me and some friends was at a buddys house toking up, my friend went out to take a piss and after like 10 seconds when he have been gone the fucking lamp suddenly turns on by itself, it was off and the button had been pushed up, that was freaky.

9. I was laying in my bed with my closet open in the dark and the only lightsource was the lights from the streetlight that didn't really help at all. there was a man in a black robe and hood. he said to me " its not your time yet" and we made eyecontact well i look at him frozen with fear until he vanished out of nowhere.

10. [quote name='"Sacerdotal"']lol. I am into paranormal. I just find it lol. So was it a ghostly paper or did she read a paper that was physical? BTW, she was a bored as fuck spirit for a while imo :D.[/quote]

It was a translucent paper lol. Scared the piss out of me for the longest time. Then I got used to her and one day she wasn't there anymore.

11. i awoke it a bright white room...
    brighter and whiter then usual
    i was restrained again.... they had definitely drugged me again...i could feel the alien chemicals running thru my system...before i had even opened my eyes...
    how long had i been here this time?
    how did i get here again...?

people would come and go....dressed all in white gowns...with masks hiding their faces...and their hair..... all i could see was their eyes....
    i could hear them talking....i recognized the voices.... but could not be sure they belonged to who i thought they belonged to....
    they told me stories of a rather epic battle....
    they tell me i had fought off the enemy 3 times ....
    they were ready to concede defeat .... when someone who was supposed to be on my side went to the enemy superiors and convinced them to send down the orders for yet another siege.....
    they tell me it took 19 of them to get me tied down....
    that no matter how many drugs they gave me...i would still keep fighting...

i still do not know if those people where who i thought they were or not....

this is one of many similar stories....
    waking up in strange places....often tied to the bed....
    with no idea where i am or how i got there...
    stories of battles i fought to try and keep from finding myself here....again...

now i must often question myself.....
    how do i know i am not still tied to the bed somewhere.....
    dreaming this whole mess.....

12. [quote name='"dirtydingusus"']i awoke it a bright white room...
    brighter and whiter then usual
    i was restrained again.... they had definitely drugged me again...i could feel the alien chemicals running thru my system...before i had even opened my eyes...
    how long had i been here this time?
    how did i get here again...?

people would come and go....dressed all in white gowns...with masks hiding their faces...and their hair..... all i could see was their eyes....
    i could hear them talking....i recognized the voices.... but could not be sure they belonged to who i thought they belonged to....
    they told me stories of a rather epic battle....
    they tell me i had fought off the enemy 3 times ....
    they were ready to concede defeat .... when someone who was supposed to be on my side went to the enemy superiors and convinced them to send down the orders for yet another siege.....
    they tell me it took 19 of them to get me tied down....
    that no matter how many drugs they gave me...i would still keep fighting...

i still do not know if those people where who i thought they were or not....

this is one of many similar stories....
    waking up in strange places....often tied to the bed....
    with no idea where i am or how i got there...
    stories of battles i fought to try and keep from finding myself here....again...

now i must often question myself.....
    how do i know i am not still tied to the bed somewhere.....
    dreaming this whole mess.....[/quote]

Goddamn I miss your posts!