Share your funny sex bloopers

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GurdleMcTurtle, Aug 17, 2008.

1. lmao :laughing:

2. #42 HoosierIVXX, Aug 21, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2017

3. hahaha he's probably traumatized

4. Same thing happened to me when I was 15 and my sister was like 19, but instead of not mentioning it, I got my trusty baseball bat and did some nice work. He needed like 30 stitches and I needed 5 (he was a big guy), I hit him once with the bat and he got me like 5 times with his fist before I dropped the bat and decided it would be one on one bare knuckles boxing... I obviously lost but when my dad found out about it, he won :)

5. Was that necessary? People have sex...

6. One of the first times I ever good sex, probly 12-13 at the time. I was boning my girlfriend real good, and my dad walks in. I hear him say under his breath while he walks out, "Awesome...I thought he was gay."

7. I was 17 and my girlfriends parents and lil sister went to go pick up grandparents from airport a couple christmas's ago. I rode over to her house, and we were just sitting there toking and shit, and we start fooling around. Long story short we end out fucking on her bed while the said act was happening, her parents,grandparents,lil sis start opening garage, so I quickly pulled out, and I came on her ass by complete acident. She gets pissed, I laugh, we end up sitting down for like 2 hour after to eat dinner and have a chat with the grandparents.\

8. fuckin my ex in her roomand then we hear her mom knock on the door and she runs to the closetand i bring the covers up and pretend im sleeping.

mom-"what are you doing?"
    her-"i'm changing"
    mom-"in the closet?"
    her-"i dont wnat him to see me"
    mom-"i know what you were doing"
    her-O.O

9. haha you creamed his phone!

10. seriously..

i'd beat the shit out of my younger brother if he tried any of that.. but lucky for me, he wouldn't be that stupid.

11. OUCH! I bet that sucked.....

lo-fucking-l

12. haha nice, your dad approved you!

13. i dont know whats funnier; the story or the fact that this happens enough for it to actually have a name hahahahahah :hello:

14. LMFAO
    betcha smiled and kept goin :)

15. i was doin it with my ex

i throw her on her back

put her legs together

stick it in

pull it out

her cooch expells the loudest queef i ever heard

made me laugh so hard, totally ruined the mood

so funny i had to do it again

and i laughed even harder

16. noice!

17. I too am a queefaholic.

18. I have a lot of funny sexual stories but for the most part I am pretty smooth on my own...I cant think of any real "bloopers" as far as I can remember.

19. My ex boyfriend knew how much I hated being cock slapped. And he had a really big dick so it hurt when he whacked me in the face with it. I specifically told him not to do it, but he did anyway. One time I got so pissed off with it, that next time we had sex he finished in my mouth like normal. I held it, kissed him, and spat it into his mouth. He coughed so much he threw up, it was really spectacular. Needless to say, he never whipped me in the facial cheeks with his dick ever again :)

20. Mine would have to be a few months ago when I was doing a chick with no tread left on her tires... It only lasted 15 minutes... and of that I was awake for about 5

Here's the fucked up part... I was on top of this chick... and she never even noticed I was asleep, she must have just kept rocking me or something

But anyways, the end was the weirdest thing ever... I did kinda one of those head jerks when I woke up... and BAM I got off... the whole time she never once noticed I was asleep... and the most fucked up part is that she said that the last 10 minutes or so was when it was finaly started getting good