Share your funny ass memories here

Discussion in 'General' started by MyBusDriverYells, Sep 2, 2013.

1. There used to be this kid that lived in the apartment conplex my grandma did. When she would babysit my 3 cousins and I we would go play tag and throw oranges from the 4 huge trees in the middle of the complex and just in general cause little trouble here and there.

Well this kid must have had some mental disablity or something because he always had on a police suit and hat and shit & go around and write up tickets to the neighbor kids. Which were practically just us.

So one day I'm on the second floor with 2 of my cousins. Leaned up against the rail. And we see him leave his house, making his way over to us to write our usual misdemeanor down. When I got the idea to do something to him so he can fuck off. Keep in mind we had never told him to leave us alone or beat on him.
    So as he is climing the stairs to reach us we all started spitting at him and hosed him down with the water and threw sun flower seeds to him and he ran crying home. I never once saw him again after that day but playing in the neighborhood became a lot less fun.
    Looking back I was about 6-8 when this happened. I didn't know much about mental diseases at all so it was the damn funniest thing i had ever seen. Totally feel bad about it now.

Didnt know till now austim.

2. I have one funny ass memory.

Once time when I was in for a doctors visit for my Crohns disease. The doctor asked if it was ok for someone to take pictures of my ass. So some dude came in with a camera and some big ass light attached to it.. Mind you I was like 12 and it was probably like 1999. And then another time a whole class of upcoming "doctors" and nurses all stood around as I essentially mooned them while they took a long hard look at my beautiful rear.

I suppose that's a funny Ass memory.

3. #3 SiriusWolff, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2013
    HAha mentall handicapped people can be cruel. Here's a kind of funny one. I was a small kid chillin with the neighbor kid in their big ass field. He almost drowned as a baby and was disabled due to it. Out of fucking nowhere he bashed me in the eye with a pointy stick!! So i grabbed his radio flyer wagon he was in and flipped that shit like the meme of the stick figure throwing a desk. He damn near made me go blind what else was i supposed to do! :laughing:

4. I got a funny story, me and my friends was in the locker before gym class and there was a half drank can of I think Rockstar and it was like 1/4 full so my friend Ashton told me to piss in it so I go in the stall and piss in it till it's like 3/4 full and warm and he grabs it to see if I actually did it and is like "Ewww yo." and puts it down, we do all the gym shit and come back in and my other friend Zach who didn't see it hands it to Caleb saying "Patrick drank some of this earlier when we were in here, try it." So Caleb drinks it and I'm like "NO! Don't..." and some idiot yelled "John pissed in that haha!" and he chucks it across the locker room and it went fucking everywhere. I had to clean it up >_>

5. I was talking to some people during lunch in highschool when this lady-cop starts walking towards us. (I was sketched out obviously) Then all of a sudden she trips over literally nothing and eats shit. Instead of continuing towards us she gets all embarrassed and leaves. We were all about to pee from laughing too hard lmao

When we were children, we all made mistakes, myself included. At least you acknowledge that had you known the situation better, you would have handled it differently.

My friend was drunk and decided to try to piss up hill into the wind. His piss hit him in the face and he lost his balance, falling down the hill. I have way too many stories, but not trying to type an autobiography.