Share your food inventions?

Discussion in 'General' started by autumnatic, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Have you ever just made the best food ever? It can be anything. I love makin shit i mix the best drinks ever too. Try apple slices with peanut butter and cheddar cheese on top mmm :smoking: and i love putting chocolate chips in my oatmeal

2. Cheetos dipped in nutella.

3. Pizza with potato chips on top...

I tried bacon fried rice but that was a huge fail.

4. I'm a really good cook. As far as inventions...

I invented bread that has all the food groups in it. It was like a really dense loaf with applesauce, apple juice, carrots, turkey, nuts, cheese, just all kinds of stuff baked into it. Turned out pretty good, you could maybe live off of that stuff, not that I would want to.

5. Honey bunches of oats in ice cream

6. Seems simple lol but pour some oil on the oven in a pan of course. Get a piece of ham and throw it on top, put a piece of cheese on top and roll it up, and wait for the cheese to melt :) Tastes good with hot sauce

7. Tortilla soft shell, with peanut butter and/or nutella, and with a little bit of sugar sprinkled on top. Roll that bitch up throw her in the microwave for 30 seconds and I give you something my great grandpa made in ww2 in Germany (he was a crazy bastard that flew in them planes that shot at each other and dropped some bombs)

8. Your grandpa had a microwave in WW2??? Amazing!

9. My mom used to make something like this, but hers was just the tortilla with butter, cinnamon, and sugar. Rolled (or rather folded) up and microwaved like yours.

Fucking loved those things when I was a kid.

10. Candied tacos!!

11. Lol I forgot to add that... he told me he did it over a fire. Never exactly how but it was over a fire.

12. I make this shit all the time it's great. Yesterday I was at the elephant bar and scooped the mac n cheese appetizer with my totrtilla chips and it was like a delicious pasta nacho.

13. sticking a beer-can up a chicken's ass and grilling him.

14. Pancake cakes.

Make cake mix and make pancakes out of it, then poor the remaining cake mix over the pancake cakes.

15. Mac and cheese with a little bbq sauce and pretzels mixed in

It was surprizingly good