Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Share your experience with the grasscity shop

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Established Pilot, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Whats good GC!
    Today, I kindof want to hear about you alls experiences with the store...
    I just purchased the GlassCity - The Bubblicious Bong - 7mm - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

So all that was on the 11th. It shipped on the 17th. Today is the 31st. So overall its been almost 3 weeks, exactly 2 since shipment...

No letter from customs, so thats good. But i didnt get tracking so im kindof just sitting in the dark... :confused:

I wish my glass would hurry up and arrive.

So, if you guys have ordered or are in the process of waiting for an order, let me know what youve experienced so far (shipment times, preshipping, customs, broken items etc)

Note: I understand that any confiscated items, or late shipping times are not because of grasscity... especially once the items leave Holland and get to the states.

2. Is a 3 week wait time realistic? or normal, for that matter?

3. 3 weeks is realistic.. I ordered a small pipe took about 2-3 weeks to get to me.

4. bump.
    I wanna hear peoples experience so I can gauge whether or not im just over reacting. Everyone else seems to get their stuff in 2 weeks.