Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Share your creaziest ideas to have a major trip

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Afriendsfriend, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Hello my fellow stoners, post any wild and crazies ideas (tested or not) to achieve the best experience while high. Things you've done, music that needs to be listened to, food that must be consumed, everything and anything that will produce a real "sick trip".

Here some of mine:

-Get together with some friends, smoke until your really blazed, lock yourselves in a room (mainly to prevent accidents) and put some blindfolds on.
    I remeber when me and two other friends did this, we all panicked horribly. One just neeled down in the middle of the room yelling for help, the other one was stumbling over everything trying to reach him and I found myself in a corner with a broom stick shouting out "STAY BACK! ILL HURT YOU! STAY BACK!

-Get a smoke machine (the kind that are used for visual effects), lock yourself in a small room with some friends, (we used a bathroom) and begin smoking while the machine is on. Soon the whole room will be covered in smoke, you'll feel like a crazed smoking maniac. When me and my friends did it we had a flashlight in order to pass the joint (there was so much smoke that if we didnt we could see sh@%$), I highly recomend doing so because when your turn comes around all you see is this god like ray of light aiming towards an approaching hand holding a joint, euphoria is at a max!
    Extra: Once we were done smoking we left the smoke-filled room and upon entering the other one we felt like in a different dimension. o_O

Happy Trips, and remeber...
    You heard this from Afriendsfriend
    X)

2. Hot boxed a room with a projector playing Mac and Dev go to High School... Had a bunch of other unmentionables around too. That's one of my Go To stupid stoner/trippy movies. 

3. Get baked and go to the graveyard whilw listening to music

4. That sounds fun actually but only some of my peeps are down for it, the others will claim it stupid and childish.

5. I've done this and it's actually not very nice at all. I was very aware that I was in a sacred place and I left after 30 minutes because I felt really disrespectful haha.

6. This threads gonna be great.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Me and my friends were baking in the woods, got a nice high going and.some how we all picked up sticks from the ground and started fighting with sticks. Some lord of the rings shit. It was fun. lol

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Sit down and watch Dredd completely blazed.

That is fricken awesome man, I don't know which one your talking about but I watched the re-make and the slo-mo scenes really tripped me out!

10. Something I did yesterday didn't really let me sleep. I watched videos from Shaye St John on youtube (while high, of course) and it made me feel like if I was being brain washed.
    o.o

11. Roll another j and smoke more

12. take 4 hits of liquid and do whipits at your peak

13. Burn it on a spoon with gaseline and inject it into my vain