Share your craziest experiences with weed

Discussion in 'General' started by yeetbw, Dec 24, 2017.

1. I recently remembered this, 6 months ago I smoked some strong shit with some friends, I went to the dudes house, he lives about 5 minutes away from me, he lives in a sketchy part of our town. The streets around here are badly lit and this was at around 12-1am.

I was still high as fuck as I was walking home, there were no signs of life on the streets. This was spooky, and I felt a paranormal atmosphere- I felt isolated and alone as soon as he closed his door. My mind began to wonder as I took my first steps from his porch, pondering whether ghosts existed. After 30 seconds of intense stoner thinking, I was convinced that a invisible ghost man was looking for me - and he would catch up with me if I didn't get moving. This gave me an intense adrenaline rush and I was terrified, yet I seemingly didn't have the feeling of fear at the same time- I was content, but still wanted to live, so I started walking faster. Oddly, I can recall this feeling exactly how it was.

As my pace increased from a relaxed walk to hurried pacing, I kept looking over my shoulder and making sure I checked everywhere out. I was paranoid yet alert, yet the weed high was almost counteracting that. There was a relatively long poorly lit street, which was lined with houses. The gardens of the houses had tall bushes at the front with room for a car to park. These driveways had no lighting. I started hearing ghostly noises in my head, such as very faint footsteps and very quiet screams. As soon as I got to the street mentioned above, I ran down the middle of the road (where the cars would drive) in fear that something would grab me from one of the gardens. It seemed like I were running forever.

I was pretty much home now, so I sprinted as fast as I could, feeling like usain bolt I reached my home unscathed. I struggled to put my key in my door, trying to be as quick as possible. I finally managed to get into my house, it was very dark in there which intensified my fear, that my house was teeming with ghosts. I put the lights on and bolted to my room, locked my bedroom door and listened to music, I felt so safe and relieved that that moment, it was a great feeling.

I chilled listening to music and eventually fell asleep.

That night was definitely something to remember, maybe the most fearful-paranoid moment of my life. Those 5 minutes felt like an entire week.

TLDR:

Smoking weed with friends, have to walk home, get paranoid, believe that ghosts are chasing me and looking to harm me. Run down the middle of the street like a red-eyed mad man. Reach home, get even more scared, then relax and all is good.

Thanks for reading, if you have a crazy story, feel free to share.

2. I have one it involved a fiber optic Christmas tree an about 28 hours of being up.

I hadn't smoked that day and wasn't used to being up for so long. Any ways I got the bong out and was taking rips off of it. In a dark room.

I sided with myself that some music would be awesome and to listen to in a dark room. I also got the idea of turning on the old fiber optic Christmas tree to watch.

That tree's disc or color lense was binding from being in storage for a couple of years. Yada yada so this disc would slowly turn an then periodically stop. And with being up for so long you probably know that the highs are really really trippy.

So I continue on ripping the bong and listening to my music as the tree slowly changes color every now and again making me think time was slowing and speeding up based on the speed of colors changing. little did I know the disc was storing up a whole bunch of hot air and was soon to let go.

I Came Upon a Song that had a slow spot in the song aa I was ilussioned that time was going slower then praceived. That's when the disc let go.

Tree went from a lazy color change to an aura. the color was changing so fast I just lost it an had a mini moment of panic as the song sped up moments after.

TLDR: Christmas trees are scary

3. Was turkey hunting stoned off my ass.. Shot a big ass gobbler and as I'm in camp getting ready to pack up( still way stoned), two wildlife biologists and a Damn game warden pull up to look at my turkey.( I was scared as shit)
    Warden wants to see my license, permit and ID. So he checks everything and says I'm good to go,
    He takes one more look at my turkey, and says...
    "Buddy that's a big Damn bird" I bet your on cloud 9 right now ain't ya"
    I replied snickering, " yes sir" you could say that"...