Share Your Busted By The Cops Story To Help Others!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by deafeningsilanc, Oct 18, 2006.

1. Ive been curious about how more people get busted by the cops. Share your story here and give others tips how to avoid getting busted from your experience. Or if you feel you are being watched, feel free to ask others how to avoid getting busted.

I got pulled over on my senior prom night a few years back. I had done the ritual sex after and went to taco bell. A few cheezy gordita crunches and soft tacos in the bag and we started heading for the party. As we passed the wal-mart the gf tells me to stop because she doesnt wanna go through the night with hair in her eyes. So i take the left into walmart, and low and behold i get the ole flashing lights behind me. Im scared shitless, and i fucked myself over. Because the pants are so tight i had dropped my phone and wallet in on the backseat before we got in the limo. After having a dress, clothes, shoes, and such spread all over the backseat i couldnt find my wallet as the police office approach. Just as i get ahold of my wallet the flask that we COULDNT bring with us popped out, before getting in the limo we tried to fill it up, but there was a leak in the bottom.

Anyway the first cop didnt spot it, the second younger cop go super cop on it and jumps all over it. After allowing the drive side officer to ask me what was going on and such and for my liscence, he comes over and asks me if that is a flask, i reply that it is in fact empty and has been all night. They ran my liscence and found that i was driving past 9 prior to being 18, so they ask me for the flask which had a drop or so of liquor left. This gave them probable cause, they breathalized me and asked me if there was anything in the car. Me being the idiot said no... there was a brand new pipe in the center console along with a shit metal one caked with resin along with a bottle and a mixed drink my gf had made at the house.

They found it all, i got 4 tix that night, underage posession of alcohol, posession of MJ, driving out of class, and the really gay one, faulty equiptment... i had a taillight out and that was why i had gotten pulled over.

My advice is to make sure if you drive high or with weed on you, make sure all functions of your car work. The feeling of a $2 bulb out putting a bullseye on my back for future 5-0 to look up makes me unsteady. However, when the cop asked me if i had anything to drink i said yes, that i had a shot or 2 at prom, and had tasted the mixed drink before we left. I know i didnt blow a 0.0 on the breathy, and theres a zero tolerance in NY for driving with any alcohol in you. The only reason they let that go was because i told them i had been drinking. I could have fought them taking my new pipe, but that coulda gotten me a DWI and open container tickets which BASH your record and increas your insurance.

I got lucky tho, the county district attorney was from the town i went to high school in and he happened to be a fan of mine, he loved watching me play basketball. Also i lifeguard and taught his kids swim lessons, his daughter had a lil crush on me back in the day and his wife even tried to get my to babysit for their kids on several occasions. I got the marijuana ticket thrown out, the tailight ticket was thrown out, i ended up with $100 in fines, $50 for driving out of class, and $50 for the underage alcohol. None were moving voilations so my insurance didnt suffer. If the max fines had been issued i would have paid somewhere close to $500...

SO SHARE YOUR STORIES AND HINTS TO DEALING WITH POLICE

2. So one day I'm smokin down the street from my friends house with a couple homies. We're hittin the pipe, and I see a cop drive by from up the street. I dont say anything cuz the cop was drivin normal speed and by the time I had seen it it was out of site. So I keep my mouth shut, and we continue to smoke. Bout 2 minutes later, I see the cop drive by again, this time goin WAY slower.
    So now I speak up and tell the homies that a cop just went by for the second time. We decide to BOOK IT. So we hop up and run like hell, runnin up to this skool. We get up there and run up to these bushes. While we're sittin there, we start rollin up some rollies, so if the cops find us we can just say we were smokin rollies, not joints. So we hide our shit too, puttin the weed under some bushes along with my brand new pipe ($35). We're sittin there, and guess what? Bout 5 minutes later a cop rolles up at the parking lot below us. ANOTHER one pulls up along with it. So they get out of the car and are lookin around, and we're sittin there holdin our breaths. After a few minutes of them lookin around, the cars pull out, and we think they're about to leave, but instead the pull up to the parking lot even closer. So now we're fucked.
    They get out and immediatly see us, and start questioning us. FUCKING BITCH ASS COPS. They search us all, and after being OWNED cuz we didnt have anything on us, they decide to say that I smell like weed and that I look high. So they start questioning me and shit. Then they go down to where we hid the shit and find my friends backpack, stocked full of paint. This kid does a whole lotta taggin, and the cops kno bout that shit. So then they look around a little more, and find the weed along with my BRAND NEW PIPE. FUCK THE COPS. They get our #'s and shit, but decide not to put us in the car, and just say that they're gonna call our houses...i dont know why, but we never got calls or nothin.
    Really the only loss out of this was the fact that we got the weed and my pipe taken, and that's it cuz we didnt get in trouble w/ the law. It was hella funny cuz the cops said to us right before we left "So that's the end of your dope smokin for today", but right after that we walked right up to our dealers house, bout a dub, and smoked it ALL, Just to forget about all the fucked up shit that had just happened.
    My advice is to be careful bout where you smoke, and if anything suspicous happens, go with your gut and LEAVE immediatly. Dont take chances, and dont run around doin stupid shit.

3. smokin a dub aint much. but then again dub = 1 gram here dunno what you use it for

4. Round these parts a dub always meant a twenty sack, or a "double dime".

5. Dub means an 1/8th around here, Sorry I don't have a story to share, yet to be busted by the police.

6. 1)age:17 caught at a party with a beer in my hand and some bud in my pocket. punishment: 6 months unsupervised probation

2)age:18 caught in a dorm room with a broken bowl, still got fucked even though the bong and the buds got tossed out the window. got charged with distribution b/c i took the blame for everyone(i'm a nice guy like that when i know i'm getting fucked anyway) punishment: 1 semester suspension, other bullshit

3)age: 19 caught after i hit a telephone pole with my car. called AAA who ratted me out to the cops. kinda deserved it though as i should definitely have not been driving. charged with: DWI(even though i refused the breathalyzer), reckless driving. punishment: find out the 30th

moral of the story: if you're gonna be stupid then be prepared to bend over and take it like a man in court.

7. dont go to peoples backayrds .. neighbors can call cops for tresspassing or breaking n entering n 3 cops come outback n find u smokin salvia at your friends old house that wasnt sold yet n no1 lived there :\

heh

..dont smoke in school..

heh

bout it..

8. Ripper- your court date is my birthday.

I got possession and distribution one time over some bullshit because me and my friend ducked off into some woods that just HAPPENED to get burned down a few days earlier by some punk ass bitch kids. Cops rolled back and got us. Got the distribution dropped though.

6 months suspended license
    6 week drug class + tests from parents
    $25 fine
    25 hours community service
    1 year unsupervised (restricted) probation.

9. i got 2 misdemeanor charges in 11th grade (possession <1/2oz of mj and possession of paraphernalia)

someone got busted early in the day for some weed. they were told if they ratted everyone they knew who might have weed they'd get a less punishment.

my name got called up, my car got searched and my pipe and some roaches were found.

10. ^^dude that is seriously messed up.

11. Same thing happened to me, 10th grade it was. My friends and i skipped last class and smoked a dube by a river nearby, its near an electrical building. My friend climbs the fence surrounnding the building cutting his hand open on the top of the fence's sharp points. Blood pours out everywhere, stoned and kinda oblivious to what had happened. We walked back to school to fix him up, i told him to go right home since he lived nearby. He admits drug use to the principal along with mine and another name who was there. I deny everything, get talked to by the cops needlessly. My friend who got rattedon admitted it too, he got suspension and in school drug counselling.

12. ha mines a good one

basic info: i live in ny, im under 21

last summer, i went to the tom petty concert at SPAC. i went with my 3 friends, rob, scott, and nick. we have 2 30 racks in the trunk of scotts car, and i end up carryin em in my friends bookbag. we get mega drunk,buy some superchronic off this kid we met, and as were walking this trail to the parking lots, theres a bunch of sherrifs and one was on a horse. i have the bookbag full of beer to the top, and a eighth of chronic in my pocket, my pipe also. my friends didnt have anything but the cups of beer uh oh. we all also have red cups with beers and are drinkin em. they walk rifght up to us, and tell us to dump the beers. theres about 5 cops. i get seperated from the group. the cop tells me that they say they got a report of some kids walkin the trails, sellin mushrooms outta a bookbag. i let them search my bookbag and he just checks all the pockets. he doesnt find anything, becaese we werent the ones who were doin it. he goes back and talks to the other cops for a minute and comes back and asks me if i have anythin in my pockets, and i say no (and i have a bunch of things in my pockets, ha)and he doesnt search them. and then i watched them search my 3 friends and made them empty their pockets very slowly and dropping all the items on the sidewalk. after this they dont do anything to us,, they let us go. so we go to the restrooms and theyre like a 10 min walk out into a field with like a long hallway., and a few of them come back and say they got a report of kids throwin glass beer bottles agaisnst the walls there, and we werent the perpatrators of this either. (before this i had switched all my shit into my shoes) and hidden my bookbag under a bench
    so they kick us out again. and we just go back to the campsite and drink and meet our neighbors and theyre like 30 and have a teenage son. we drink with them and get so cocked.60 beers between 5 of us

13. Haven't been caught to date *knocks on wood*

14. man, i miss the days when 12 beers got me shit-housed. now i don't feel shit till like beer 7 or 8.

anyway, my story. feel free to tell me how stupid my buddy and i are, assuming you read the whole thing, i already know. if any 1 thing goes differently, we get off scott free. anyway, here goes:

my buddy and i get to the bar at like 7. i'm not drinking too much, cause i only had monies for like 2 pitchers, so over the 4 hours we're there, i have like 6 beers over 4 hours, so i'm definitely not drunk. we roll to my friend's neighborhood, and he parks his car like 4 houses down from his, cause his mom's up doin shit and doesn't want her asking questions (mistake 1). He hops in my car, and we roll around smoking out of my wunny, then roll around for about another 45 minutes smokin cigs and talkin/listening to music. as i'm about to make a lap around his neighborhood before dropping him at his car, a cop rolls up behind us. i'm heading towards a dead end, so i pull into his driveway (mistake 2). cop stops, blocking me in. i roll up the windows, get out, shut my door before the cop can walk up. my buddy stays in the car (mistake 3, probably the biggest). the cop starts askin me what we were doing, i told him rollin around, talkin, smokin cigarettes. he doesn't believe me, says he smells alcohol on my breath, i told him we'd just gotten back from the bar, i'd had 3 beers in 2 hours, and we'd been rollin around talkin smokin cigs for a good 20 minutes. he then calls for backup and tells me that the neighbor down the street called the cops cause he didn't know the vehicle, and he thought we were sitting in it. he gave the cops the license plate, so he was coming to check it out, and "oh boy did i get lucky" he said. so he yells at me to put my hands on the trunk, he pats me down, says my cell phone feels like a knife (it's a fuckin moto razr, not knifey in any way), and empties my pockets, goes through my wallet, etc. backup arrives and goes to talk to my buddy who's STILL sitting in the car. he tells my friend to get out of the car, and to put his hands on the trunk, too. when my friend goes to close the door, the cop grabs it, and dives in headfirst. meanwhile, the other cop is distracting me, tellin me i'm going to jail already having done nothing wrong. i'm looking down because he's got his maglight directly shining in my eyes. i look up just in time to see cop b pull out my dugout from the back of my dashboard cubbyhole, and i'm fucked. (mistake 4, should've been paying closer attention) I say, "whoa whoa. i didn't consent to any searches!" to which the first cop took a menacing step forward while raising his flashlight as if he's going to hit me with it, and says, "we've got probably cause motherfucker!" to which i reply, "i don't think you --" "PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE FUCKING TRUNK!!!!" "I-" "SHUTUP! You're going in!" and i'm in cuffs. my buddy's in cuffs, and they're ransacking my car. emptying out everything. they ask me how to open the trunk. i remain silent. the cop then grabs my keys off the roof and pushes the button, where he digs around and finds my bowl, my bubbler, my other wunny, and the last nug of about 3 different strains. "damn son, you've got baggies of weed EVERYWHERE!!" "not that you care, but they're all different kinds" i reply. "shit, kid, this is a really nice bubbler you had here" (note the past tense). "thanks, i know. Say officer, could you loosen my cuffs, they're really really tight." "yeah, just wait" so i wait. 15 minutes later, they're satisfied with their preliminary search, and i'm in the back of the cruiser. I've been unable to feel my left hand for a solid 20 minutes. I know the search is bullshit, so i'm just stressin about how bad my parents are gonna flip. they get my friend's mom out of her house, show her all the shit, proclaim me to be the scum of the earth, a reefer addict, who smokes probably no less than 5-6 times a day (the reality is an average of 5-7 times a week, with 2-3 bowls a night on weekends, so i smoke regularly, but not super often), basically i'm not welcome in their house ever again. she convinces the cop not to take my buddy in (they weren't gonna anyway, i owned up to everything), and goes and stands in the doorway to her house, giving me the "i'm so disappointed/i hate your fucking guts for doing this to my son" look that you gotta love. the cop then comes to me, asks me if i want to go to jail, i tell i'm i'd rather not go to jail, and i would still like my cuffs loosened. he basically tells me to fuckoff, let's see what mom thinks, as he scrolls through my numbers to "home" and hits send. "mom? this is officer douchebag. i have your son here in custody, everything's fine, no one's hurt, but he is going to jail for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. what do you want to do about this?" at this point, he notices that i can hear him, and walks away. another 15-20 minutes (i can feel my left hand again, except it's wicked pain in my fingertips. my hand is dying, i think) and he comes back, tells me my parents are coming to pick me up, and i'm going home. the whole time they keep asking me where i get my bud, and every time i'm either silent or i feed them some bullshit, like "this black guy downtown" or "this computer tech near the medical center." "if you tell us where you got it, we can help you." "do i get to keep my shit and go home?" "well, no" "then i found it." (i wouldn't have given anyone up anyway) they eventually quit asking. so at the end of the day, i lost my bubbler that i'd had for a few months and was just about to take pictures of so you blades could see, my spoon, my 2 day old dugout (glad i spent the extra money for the tie-die one with the grateful dead logo on it), my other wunny, and the rest of my pot.

morals of the story:

1. don't leave cars unattended in a neighborhood, unless they're in a driveway. leave cars in parking lots.

2. when stopped at your destination, make EVERYONE get out of the car, and lock it.

3. PAY ATTENTION!!!! cops will fuck you in the ass if they catch you bending over.

15. Man cops are rotten fuckers aren't they?

I don't even know how I got caught, i was taking a nap in the back of my friend's car cuz I was tired and stoned, until a little piggy started tapping on my window tellin me to get up. I'm like what the fuck, they must've gotten my friends and now they're comin for me. I had no idea what was going on I was in a coma. Within 30 seconds of me waking up he asks if I had any weed on me. I hadn't even gotten out of the car yet, I coulda probly gotten away somehow, but for some reason I thought I was going down one way or another so I fessed up. He pulled me out of the car and I handed over the 1/2 I had just bought. They weighed it up at 12.9, I smoked a goddamn gram of it. While he was cuffing me all I could think about was "how can I kill him without him seeing it coming," until I was in the hard plastic back seat of his cruiser, sitting on my hands. This cop was retarded. I had a new 5 dollar bill in my wallet and apparently he didn't get the memo. He spent like 10 minutes staring at it and looking it up on his computer. He thought I was making my own brand of pretty 5 dollar bills. I was so pissed, he could tell and I think it scared him a bit to be honest. The whole station thought our situation was funny, most of all this dumb black bitch cop, laughin and all. I had never been more mad in my life. And I will never sleep in a car again.

16. dude thats fucked up. if you got a good lawyer, you could get those charges dropped because you never consented

you should of never fessed up. he had no probable cause, unless they knabbed your friends...did they?

17. We had a cop story on Tales of an Urban Smoker the other week. Check out podcast page and you can listen to it.

Nico & Oz

18. i almost got caught once, it was a while ago and i guess i was a little more immature back then because i wasnt thinking...

my high school football team was playing and me a few friend went to see the game... one of my friends wanted a cig and i was bored so i was just gonna go with him. So we start walking away from the school property and some one behind us yells for us to stop. Of course i was a cop and he asked us why we were walking that direction, when we didnt immediatly respond he asked us to empty are pockets. This wouldve been fine except i had 3 grams in my front pocket. I just pulled everything outa my pockets except the weed and luckily he didnt search any further... i was so scared though and i dont do stupid shit like that anymore haha...