share your best wisdom

Discussion in 'General' started by angstrom, Mar 30, 2012.

1. #21 Kobe4MVP420, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    Don't worry about the future. The sun will shine another day, and time goes on. Don't worry about the little things in life, you WILL be okay. Trust me.

Just don't get caught up in little problems. Life is such a deep thing, that most people can't wrap their mind around. Keep an open mind and you will learn more than you can imagine, realize what this world/universe/place we live in is about. We think were all advanced with computers :laughing:, we don't know shit.

2. "As soon as youre born you start dieing, so you might as well have a good time."

"We listened more to lifes end gong than the sound of lifes sweet bells."

"Well that is that and this is this. Will you tell me what you saw and I'll tell you what you missed, when the ocean met the sky. You missed when time and life shook hands and said goodbye. When the earth folded in on itself. And said "Good luck, for your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath." You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?"

3. The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room.
    The trick is to combine your waking rational abilities with the infinite possibilities of your dreams. Because, if you can do that, you can do anything.

4. Remember your dreams, and think about them.

5. BEST WISDOM EVER.......

16 AND UP PUTT IT IN THE BUTTT

BAMMMM yeah!

6. oh for real note,

be yourself and nothing less, don't change for anyone and do what you want and put forth 110 percent!:)

7. Every time Im thinking if i should do something or not i think "you only get one life". It usually ends up with me doing something retarded but Im having one hell of a time with that floating through my head.

8. Have a good bail out technic.

--

Without realizing there was this thread, I made a whole thread about the bail out technic... If I had known about this thread, I would have posted it in here...

9. My best wisdom? At 18 years of age it's only one thing really.

Use your wisdom!

Too many people in this world won't take the wisdom from others but it snowballs until the point that you are basically set for the rest of your life. Someone will learn something at 60 and you think they're too old to talk to... if you do you can get their information 42 years early.

10. Music is emotion;In motion

11. Use your brain, Its capable of some astounding things. Dont waste it.

On another note, for you youngins with gal trubbs here's some Wisdom.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UodDJEE49V0&feature=related]Starfucker - Girls just want to have fun - YouTube[/ame]

12. "Be excellent to eachother." "Party on, dudes."

13. "It is better to remain silent and thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt"

President Lincoln

14. You only need to know 2 things in your life: 1. What your name is & 2. Where your weed is at.

Sounds kind of stupid right now but i got a kick out of it when i was baked haha

15. Money is the root of all evil.

16. [quote name='"jessemvp"']Money is the root of all evil.[/quote]

Amen brotha

17. No some evil is just random.

'some men just want to see the world burn'

18. [quote name='"MaxAmmo"']No some evil is just random.

'some men just want to see the world burn'[/quote]

"I don't want to set the world on fire I just want to watch you fucking burn."

19. Increase your capacity to love and you increase your capacity to feel loved.

20. Life is like a monkey throwing shit at you, your gonna get dirty but it doesn't matter how dirty you get what matters is how you clean up afterwards