Share Your Best Sploof 'Recipes'

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by StepedOnAWaffle, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Okay GC if you feel like you have the schematics for the greatest homemade sploof there is post it here. Keep in mind the following:

1) This thread isn't here for you to pop into and state that you beleive sploofs don't work, or work well.
    2) If you have a bad/funny or average sploof making recipe make sure you state that, since most people making these or looking on here are probably somewhat relying on them working somewhat well.

That said, I don't think sploofs work as great as some beleive, but I definitely think a well made one does help. I think ozium works a lot better but using both works really well in my opinion.

The best homemade sploof I've used was out of either those largish gatorade or Arizona Iced Tea bottles (I think their like 32 oz or so), put some holes in the bottom. Through one of the holes I put a wooden pencil through to hold the dryer sheets in place.

Not a very good sploof, but it's better than nothing haha. So let's here all of your sploof making methods.

2. Put a few sheets inbetween a folded towel. No smell

3. Ive recently had to take up the sploof method cause we relocated and are in a studio apartment in a new city. I hate using one cause I can't taste shit without blowing out my nose lol. But this is all we use when smoking for a cover, and we have had zero problems.

1. Paper towel Roll
    2. Fold up 2-3 dryer sheets to cover one side of sploof
    3. Rubber Band sheets on
    4. Fill about 2-3 inches with carbon
    5. Stuff 4-10 more dryer sheets down to hold carbon in place

= no smell at all

4. ^ Haha that's odd, I've never noticed a lack of being able to taste herb because of using a sploof.

5. Its deff not nears as potent of a taste without me being able to blow some out my nose. could just be me, everyones senses are different.

6. ^Yeah, not doubting you. Just never heard that complaint before.

7. Yeah it makes it kinda taste like dryer sheets

8. How much of an impact does the carbon have? I use the same sploof as you minus the carbon, and it works pretty well as is.

9. Wrap some dryer sheets around one end of a toilet paper tube. Run some tape around the circumference of the roll to hold the sheets in place, then spray the inside with air freshener, perfume, or deodorant. It works quite well until you get stoned to the point where you frequently forget to use it.

10. Its prob not a huge difference but i feel like it has to help some.

11. Breathing in dryer sheet is bad news. It will happen and it will irritate your respiratory system.

Get some of the Kleenex Viva paper towels. They are made with cotton and much better than standard paper ones.
    Fold one sheet of Viva in half twice to make 4 layers.
    Hold the sheet firmly to your lips and exhale in a "kiss" shape for good contact.
    The paper towel will capture 99% of the smoke and tar if done right.
    A quick spritz of Ozium or air freshener will mask the remainder. I like the Glade blackberry one.

I do this so that my pets are not subjected to sitting in a smoke filled room. Second hand smoke isn't ever a good thing.

Attached Files:

12. Rotawee's sploof recipe:

1. Walk outside
    2. Smoke weed
    3. Walk inside

13. 1. cut gatorade bottle in half
    2. Stuff with dryer sheets
    3. ???
    4. profit

14. Aren't you supposed to blow out a spoof? Lol

15. #15 Joseph039, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2012
    Christmas bump![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. ^ I don't think you're pictures are working bro...

17. Why is there a recipe? Just use dryer sheets and a toilet paper roll not very complicated no one cares