share your ACID experiences

Discussion in 'General' started by jammin, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Price
    2 for 20$

Dose
    Both blotters

Trip
    I dosed both at 10:00. within a half hour, i started feeling like something wasn't right. there was an extra depth to things, and there was an extra twinkle to the lights. i wasn't sure if i was just fucking my myself, because an hour and a half after i first dosed i still wasn't trippin. i was anxious. within minutes, everything seemed like a painting. colors seemed incredibly vivid. i was coming up fast. i then looked at my ceiling, and it was subtly moving in wave formation. the texture on my wall stood out A LOT. i was beginning to trip.

at about 12:00 pm, two hours after i dosed, i was peaking hard. it was completely different from what i had expected with lsd. there were no full-blown visuals or hallucinations. it was just that things were going on around me that were really..really cool. there were complex geometric shapes and patterns moving across my ceiling. there was pulsating light. an incredible amount of pulsating light. everywhere.

huge balls were rolling towards me and would suddenly seize and peel like an orange. the orange peels would turn into a rubix cube, and the rubix cube would begin to solve itself. things were turning into other things and so on and so on for like 6 hours. i got up from the couch probably three times. i would see weird things out of my peripherals. the corners of my room would be folded over like book pages, lamps would look like people holding umbrellas, etc.
    i would touch my forehead, and it would send reverberations throughout my skull until it reached the back of my head. the body high was exactly like the ecstasy body high. swallowing always felt fucking weird as shit. it was like i could hear every single note and tone of the music playing, it was all extremely clear, and the visuals would correspond with the beat of the music. i would hear cars outside, and it would sound like jet planes were taking off all around me. i was thinking the WHOLE time. i could feel my mind bending, trying to figure out things. when i closed my eyes, the visuals were almost more real than seeing the world with open eyes.

and this lasted until about 4 am. still heavily on the comedown until about 5 am. fall asleep and wake up at 7 am. my mind was completely fried. it felt as if i had tried to solve pie for 12 hours. i didnt feel like myself at all. there are corners to my room. why are there corners to my room? everything still seemed more bright and vibrant. things seemed surreal. i was completely off the acid and feeling normal by 10 am.

Duration of Trip
    1.5 hr comeup
    1 hour peak
    6 hour plateau
    3 hour comedown
    .5 hour after effects

I would do it again in a heartbeat. except id like to know how much acid (approx.) you have to dose to see full blown visuals and have a hardcore trip. I want to buy like 20 blotters now. shits fucking cool as hell.

2. Nice analysis, thanks :)

3. sounds like some pretty decent lsd you got a hold of :D

4. Wow, that sounds like one hell of a trip!!!

I've only done one tab...thought it would be bunk (unreliable guy)..hour later and im feelin somethin, but i couldnt tell because i was getting extremely baked on a massive DXM afterglow. 30 minutes later and i cant stop laughing...trails everywhere but not full blown hallucinations ..could not act straight in public at all! went to my bros appartment and tryed playing guitar hero to no avail. The rest was spent chillen watchin tv , so fun...acid lasted bout 6 or 7 hours..had a great time.