Share you smoking stories!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Davorj16, Apr 29, 2012.

1. I'll start first

This actually happened today and i felt like i had to share it because it was so chill. Im high rite know to so sorry for any grammatical errors.

It's Saturday and you know what every person wants to do on saturday is smoke. Me and my Indian friend planned this a few days before.

Long story short
    We smoked from 6am to 3pm non stop blunt after blunt bong hit after bong hit Joint after Joint we smoked around a half in the matter of 8 hours which isnt really alot but it was great such a chill day just chillen and listening to music freestyling...we ordered pizza around 12pm and when the pizza got there he asked us if we were high lol cause he said he smelt weed when he came to the door...but yea it was a good day alot of weed was smoked and alot of food was eaten

2. Well the very first time I got super high I acted so dumb. Firstly I did it in my garage out of a gravity bong and it reeked super bad, my mom came home 5 minutes later and my eyes were bloodshot red and when my mom was talking to me and I just totally started daydreaming. I
    Was sooooooo scared that I was gonna get caught. I made some bullshit ass excuse to go shower because i myself reeked. So while I was in the shower, I spent a while letting scalding hot water run in my mouth and I burned my tongue. So in the shower I pretended that I was fighting an army and I was punching the shower curtain and I was elbowing the walls it was pretty intense. I don't know if I was in the shower for 5 minutes or 30 minutes, I really couldn't tell. So I went downstairs feeling good and my mom put on some salsa music. Lemme just tell you something, at home, I am a very quiet kid and keep to myself and hardly talk. But when my mom put on that salsa music a totally let loose and started dancing. In my mind I thought I was the best dancer in the world but I just made a fool outta myself :p

3. First time i got high i was at my friends house with another friend and i just couldnt stop talking nno matter how hard i tried
    But today, out of nowhere one of my moms friends came overthen a bunch of her friends came over and they brought a hookah for some reason cuz theyre arabian i guess so after the first bowl of blueberry shisha i surreptuously let them know i had weed cuz we had been talking about it since my mom was inside and so they told me to put it in the hookah with some shisha on top and i did (this is my first time ever smoking hookah) and then we kept smoking it andi started taking bigger and bigger hits till i started taking hits that were lasting like 60secs idk why but watev
    And i still wasnt feeling anything but tobacco buzz and then i get up to pass the tube thing across the table and bam! Im super baked.
    Its like 2 hours after they left and im fried :D

4. It was like smoking blueberry flavored weed from an icy vaporizer thats how i would describe it

Oh yea and i forgot to say that we made my mom try the hookah and she took like 3 hits
    But everyone else was smoking the hookah at the table too and they all got high but the funny part is that i only had one joint like regular size probably only like .4 or .5 so yeah
    Sorry for double posting

5. One time I got super high and fell asleep.

6. 2 gal container of animal crackers between 2 people....gone in about 3 hours

7. Last J before T-break. Smoking on rooftop of parking garage before dinner with friends...I suddently hear," Hey, what are you doing?" I turn around and its a cop. I tell him I that I am finishing my cigarette before I go eat dinner with friends. I casually flicked the J off the roof as I said that not even flinching. Cop says," Oh ok, well you cant be up here at night, go down and enjoy your dinner." I did what he said.

True story.

8. Ha we did that exact same thing a few days ago, friends parents out of town and me and my 2 friends toked from like 2pm- 3am! Needless to say it was the best day ever

9. Heres a good story.

So my buddy Devan never smoked before in his life, he knew I smoked and he wanted to try. Now I'm not being mean to Devan but he is a pretty dorky mofo. Kinda nerdy/loser kinda but I always got his back so no one gives him shit.

Anyway we pick him up round 9 pm or something to get high. I was with my buddy Ryan in his car and we were already high. But we got him and headed to Wal-Mart, sadly this was before my friend Ryan and my brother were roomies so no apartment to go to so Wal-Mart parking lot was a place we liked to get stoned.

So we rolled up a big fat fatty and started passing around, in a way it was funny because Devan was excited to get high but nervous to the point he was shaking, we finished up the J, much coughing was done on Devan's part. We went inside got a big ol thing of oreos and munched the fuck out. Was pretty sweet, then later we dropped him back off and he thinks his mom knew he was high lol.

10. first time me and my friend got high we tried maiking a bong but that was a total fail, but i managed to roll us a .04 joint, half way in my friend quit and i finished the joint myself. we walked around for about an hour then went with his parentsand brother to crabby joes for wings befor his little brothers soccer game, of couse watching the game was no fun we some how found a pile of branches somewere and lit it on fire and ran for it, next thing you know were heard sirens and were running scared so my buddy hid his lighter and it was just the fire truck coming to put the fire out... glad iv built a tolerance over the years

11. The sun's starting to make an appearance where I live so me and a few friends took friday to have a picnic out in the woods and smoke up. Rolled up 6 before we left, bought some fresh roasted chicken and had a great day!

This our spot, sitting at the furthest edge of the left grass bank :smoke:

Attached Files:

12. Girlfriend and i woke up, started packin bowls in my mini bong after finishing off this vodka we had (all before noon) then got the bright idea to make one of those works toilet bowl cleaner bombs and headed off into the woods with our two dogs to set it off. Gf busted ass on the way over there and the bomb made a big boom. It was a tight day

13. [quote name='"QKD"']The sun's starting to make an appearance where I live so me and a few friends took friday to have a picnic out in the woods and smoke up. Rolled up 6 before we left, bought some fresh roasted chicken and had a great day!

This our spot, sitting at the furthest edge of the left grass bank :smoke:[/quote]

Me and my friends here in florida do that same thing at the econ river lol

14. Heres a fun lil story.

My friends Mason, Kyle, Skye, were with 2 others dudes who names I cant remember. But we were on Masons grandparents farm land (We live in Kansas), we were round campfire smoking and drinking like a lot. We ended up wondering around and his grandpa was burning the field so we were walking through the fields running around stoned etc.

Was pretty fun. That was first night I got really drunk and threw up all over the place. Hangover sucked lol

15. dude thats beautiful:D:smoke:

16. So my smoking story of many I will start out with my first time actually getting high.
    So it was eighth grade
    I started hanging out with some new cool friends. Some I already knew some I didn't. And me and my friend Joey plan on smoking Friday
    So it's Friday and we hit this kid up and he skimps the living shit out of us.
    So we're like whatever let's just smoke what we have now.
    The bud is shake and we bought a dub but it was more like a 10 bag of shake.
    So I have my older sisters bowl and there's so much snow out and we go to this spot. So one of the girls there who was way out of my league. (blonde, pretty face, big tits, fat ass) asks if she can sit on my lap, of course I say yes. And we're smoking whatever and we all eventually stand up.
    Me probably the highest of all says I dont want anymore because I'm too high. (jeeze I wish I was like that now).
    So they finish up smoking the rest and we go on our way walking down the bike path where I proceed to flip out because I'm so high saying to myself I'll never smoke again and my vision was flickering like an old stop motion movie and that time I just remember my friend putting cologne on everyone including me.
    Time passes and were still walking I get better and happy and high as fuck when my friend Joey says omg my hands are cold and the sexy out of my league girl opens her top and allows Joey to put his hands in her tits.
    So I'm like wtf and than I say my hands are cold and she let's me do it and I'll tell you it was so warm and squishy and nice. And the rest of the day she let me grab her tits and shit.
    Awesome day