[Share] Vote And Pass Bill H.r.499 To End The Federal Marijuana Prohibition.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by icrazy2u, Sep 2, 2014.

1. #1 icrazy2u, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
  2. ... What link. 

3. #3 icrazy2u, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
  4. I'm gonna try to keep a straight face.

What happens when they make their goal of 100,000 signatures?

5. Well with this bill passed, weed would actually be legal throughout the United States, though your state could still ban it

That doesn't ansewer my question. I'm fully aware what a federal legalization bill introduced in either the house or senate means for the union.

7. #change. Lol.
    They have already answerd this petition numerous time. They pretty much said Nicely " we don't give a fuck".

8. Well since its a bill it would be passed onto congress. If both houses have a majority vote of yes it will be passed to Obama to officially make it into an actual thing or he could veto it and it would be gone for good. Though Obama would most likely pass it, if it even gets that far

Ok, you're not getting it. Why sign a petition for a federal bill?

10. What was your goverment teacher smoking?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. The above posts are valid. Although I don't want it reclassified on a federal level yet as there is still a bunch of money to be made by individuals before corporations(big pharma,big box companies) are allowed to step in! Forcing us all out! Which is exactly what will happen as soon as the Fed reclassifies it! I support decriminalization but not full on legalization. Why take control from you and I and give it to someone else? Don't make sense to me! Peace!

12. just went to a legal state pot shop  in wa. state. cheapest product is around $50.00 a gram out the door.$97.00plus tax for pre-rolled joint! for the math challenged that's well over $20,000.00 per lb and thats what government involvement in industry brings.

13. That is certainly ridiculous but on par for most shops in most states! Between taxes, unscrupulous landlords who overcharge just because you're a dispensary and the fact that you must claim earnings on Federal income tax but you cannot make the normal deductions others businesses can. All this, plus the cost of production, packaging and customer acquisition results in a fairly expensive out-the-door product! On the other hand, I must give props to the quality of product in Washington State! If a med patient and shop at the farmers markets, there are awesome deals to be made on absolutely top shelf product! Recently scored a ounce of shatter that was the fuego for $700. Another reason for the steep price at a recreational shop is because their law for recreational is different then for medical. The law for recreational is coined "from seed to sale". You must account for every single gram from a individual plant. Right down to who purchased it. This is why there are hardly any recreational retail outlets in the state! I still think it's all bullshit, but I must admit, on the medical side, the residents of Washington needs are being met with top shelf quality(just to keep it real!). By Us, For Us! is the way I would like to see it stay! Peace!

14. earrrl...they're already talking of shutting down personal and co-op med grows to force everyone into the state system. revenuers coming to a town near you soon. that means charges of growing with-out permit, tax stamp evasion and who knows what else?

15. I have been saying that for a while now. People think they won't be able to enforce it. It will make it easier to enforce now.

16. If we pitch a fit about legalization enough, it will go for a federal vote at the polls. We just need to bitch and moan more. We need a louder voice.

17. you guys its all or nothing with you, yea the legal weed market sucks in Washington and Colorado but its just starting. What its gonna look like assuming its still legal who knows what it looks like, and if it does become legel and they hand off to big pharma or some crap so what.  Then the black market is still gonna exist but the big deal is you can't be discriminated against when lookin for a job, try to find the good and a foot in the door may not be as good as being in the room but its a first step.