Share the most erotic experience of your life!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dimethyltrip, Aug 28, 2009.

1. I'm not sure but I think the most erotic thing of my life is actually happening right now.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I gotta alot of those stories i just can't figure out which one i wanna tell ..:confused_2: .. everything from waterbed sex to gettin some from big booty cougars cuz sex with black women stay erotic ..:love-mj: ..

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. #23 orbweaver, Aug 13, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
    Ok, I'm high as fuck, but here is the most erotic thing I've ever had happen:

The intensely sexual conversation I'm having right now just after seeing the person I'm starting something up with.

I'll... be in my bunk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Now you're just teasing us...

J

5. You ruined morning sex for you

6. Before i started dating cougars, i would date women my age n shit and we fucked with condoms n what not, usually i would not even nut when having sex with a condom on and that is no lie, i could go for hours without a nut.. The sex felt very.. Tame.. For sex and all that is was made out to be for me.

Then, my first cougar came along. She had her tubes tied and liked to fuck more than i did and i was a 23 year old man at the time. I will never forget the first time we fucked. She lied down on the bed, i got on top, was not impressed with this missionary shit already, then i go for the condom and she says shes allergic, so i just say fuck it and go in raw. Was amazing. Every push felt like heaven. Then i started working it, plain missionary, nothing special, then as i began to work it, i felt it coming and told her and she just whispered in my ear "Cum inside me." and right then and there i nutted. After i did, i was still hard and decided to keep going. Lasted for 5 minutes, nutted atleast that many times, but probably more. This sex was fucking leagues above anything to do with a condom and when she began riding me later on, that was when i realized i could cum as many times as i wanted and never lose my hard on..

Once she figured this out, our sex went to another level, but other than the first time i fucked her raw, the one day that stands out the most is when she surprised me when i came out of the shower in all this lingerie at like 9 AM, completely caught me off guard but she looked fucking fine. I remember she mounted me and within 3 or 4 slow ups and downs i came, then came again and again and again.. Normally she went so fast, but this time she was going so slow and it was fucking good, then on my last and biggest nut, i tried to hold her down while she was trying to go up, fighting me on it and finally i just let loose this banger, i could feel it shoot out of my dick and she said she felt it go up.

Got to drive around an $80,000 truck, live rent free, eat, drink, spend whatever i wanted... Fuck, she treated me damn good and left my nut sack empty to boot.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I once met a woman that was 100% confident of herself. She had no insecurities about her body or mind.

She wasn't exactly a model either. Average looking and a bit overweight.
    But her confidence was such a turn on!
    I wanted to marry her and take her with me overseas but she wanted to stay in the USA. When I masturbate, she's my go-to girl. (Even over my hot wife who's slightly insecure)

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. there was a girl from Thai..

who smoked a ciggie down there..

between her lips,

she asked me not to stare

in truth I didn't care,

she offered a puff,

I shrugged and went for my beer

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. #29 GorillaGherkin, May 7, 2019
    Last edited: May 7, 2019
    751A9DB9-83C4-47C3-A292-766981B30E19.jpeg
    Most erotic moment? That’s easy!!! Gotta be watching grandma deep throating popsicles all summer long. Had me rock hard.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I would say the night I slept with my friends mom. I had an amazing time and so did she, I came like 3 times which is rare for me but on a face I'm down :ey: another good time was when I slept with a hot ass cheerleader under the bleachers in the gym.

11. When i was in hospital this chick dragged me into the laundry room she was a patient there also. She got her tits out and we pashed on for a bit then ended up in a relationship. She also gave great head shed deepthroat when i blew, it was heaven.

12. I had a similar cougar experience except it was a long mink coat over classy lingerie..
    Strikingly similar details but I kept my independence..

I wish I could tell you all about it but it's not a good idea..

13. The first time I kissed my love be it was something out of a movie, it was beautiful and meant so much to me I felt it in my heart, that s woman is truly a blessing, she's my goddess, she is everything I never knew I wanted nor needed her however she is an angel an answered prayer and my heart really, as lame as it sounds I am so much in love with her, when I was with her as her lover were the best three years of my life, I am completely in love with her, I would do anything to have her be my girlfriend again, pathetic it will s however my heart still holds hope, perfection in love I had but I not only let her down, I wasn't enough for her, she was nothing to her perfection, and I was incredibly lucky to have had her for the the time I did, I got a miracle and I acted liked a child and lost her, I'm with her as a roommate thing but I still still have these emotions deepe than oceans, I tell her I love her constantly so I'm sure she's sick of hearing it however I can't stop saying it, she is my soulmate she is my heart she deserves a lot my re than anyone can give her including myself, I just st want her happiness although if she was with me then I'd be happier but I truly wish her happy, I'd do just about anything for her, my heart is in heaven when I'm near hear, I do get jealous however and I get angry at others who don't treat her the queen that she is but I cannot force love, if it happens then it happen and everything would make sense, however I can't become the best perfect person she deserves I am just me, arrogant and kinda gross really, I know I'm also good but I am fat from perfect, I have multiple things wrong with me, and instead of just asking for help l, I just get mad and punch walls or eat a shit ton of food, I may write a poem or a rap which usually sucks but it's better than nothing, oh Jesus sorry I'm just bitching and complaining, I really won and am lucky but I'm don't have her so I'm not happy yet, but I pretend I'm fine but really I am absolutely heart broken shattered actually, oh yeah maybe I'm growing up now, guess it happens when you don't expect it to, she is my everything, I would do just about anything for her, when I get to hug her or play with her skin I get tingly and nervous, I wish I could lay on the charm but I don't want to play her, I would like to have her as my wife, I was even gonna but her a canary diamond ring in Platinum and propose but life turned out different, plus I am not perfect fit r her, she deserves more than me that is sure, I want her but I'm no t good enough for her, I am blessed she is in my life.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I read that whole post and all i can say is faith is powerful, keep loving her. Because its better to give your all than hold back and not return the feelings she gives you.

15. I will always love her, my heart belongs to her, actually she left fingerprints on my heart, she is truly a blessing, I was so excited to have her, when she said she loved me I think I cried, I became a first time love with her, I would get nervous around her which usually i'm pretty good at being around women, guess I'm charming :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. Seeing this side of you this week has reminded me of my first love, its really made me think X3

17. I should shut up, but I want to tell everyone I'm in love, I'd shout it if I could, I would totally marry her actually, I want to be here for enterity and I want her that long, she is perfect and I turn all mushy crap around her, I thought I was in like be before but I was not, this is a feeling I'm not sure how on what to do, I'm incredibly confused my heart is telling me to keep trying but I also feel like I'm am new to this and don't know how to react, I am so much in love with her, immensely but I'm also arrogant and wondering if she deserves my heart like that, I can't just give up but I also can't get my heart smashed again, however she is also dealing with deep emotional problems and it's really unfair to do this to her, Jesus Anni shut up blabbering on and on like an idiot, I want to have a clear signal on what to do, she loves me but sometimes life isn't good nor easy. Shit doesn't fall into place easily, it is going to take time and place to get there but arrogantly I'm really not sure what to do.

18. Thank you. She is amazing how f course, love is not easy but I'm rather sick of being treated like crap, I'm done getting hurt constantly, I want to take care of her of course I'm not sure if will be able to.

19. I had a girlfriend that was into some exhibitionist stuff, I think it was the most erotic I've been to. It was hot but it's not really what I'm into when it comes to sex, I'd rather have it in a plain bedroom. But I enjoyed while it lasted.

20. You mean like just a bed, no furniture & plain white walls, no decorations or curtains or anything?

J