Share some of your stories!with me!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Green Bunni, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Hey guys tell me some of your greenery stories whether funny or the time when you lost your greninity ( green virginity) lol! So let's hear it!

2. first time I smoked I didnt get high, guess the first time I got high was on halloween. hotboxed an apartment, got some taco bueno, had 4-5 people there and 4 blunts in rotation, almost got denied it cuz I told my friend half way through I needed a breather cuz I had asthma and he flipped shit for no reason. kept smoking, but I ended up going home alot earlier than I thought(felt like I was out for 5 hours and I think it was only 1-2hrs) ended up getting caught by my mom cuz an asshole broke my spray and I didnt know shit bout airing off. thats about it though. other "interesting" stories I cant share.

3. Lol that's funny! The first time I got high was on my seventeenth birthday! I always saw my sister gettin high but I never tried it until that day when I turned seventeen! She insisted so I did! Lol! It was funny cause at the moment I didn't realize they had about five blunts in rotation until I was so high I had to just refuse the blunt! Lol! It was a day I'd never forget! Mary has been my love ever since!