Share Some Of Your Best Trips

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by godsavetheteens, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Okay Im Not Sure If Theres A Thread Already Like This...
    But Ill Start Anyway.

Some Of The Pretty Trippy Shit Ive Done Once Was Once I Had Rolled A Port Royal Cig, When I Was Calming Down From Being Baked As.
    I Lit It And It Tasted Like Chocolate! It was Amazing, The Best Cig Ive Ever Had.
    Was When We Were Baked Me and My Friends Starting BeatBoxing. Its The Most trippy Thing Ever! You Can come Up With The Best Beats.

Anyway! Ill Start
    Me And A Mate Had Met Up With A two Of My Mates Anf Their Girlfriends.
    So We Decided To Meet Up With all OF Em and Smoke Up Some Fatty Joints.
    So My Mate Started To Roll Up This Joint. And He Started Cause He Was Shouting. So We Were Passing Around This Massive Joint Between Six People. So We Had Finished This Joint And I Was A Tad Stoned. But I Told Him We Need Another Joint. And Thats exactly what We Got. An even Fatter Joint. So We Were Smoking It Up And My Friends Girlfriend Started Coughing. we Were Like "Yeah! Shes Going To Get So Wasted ;P" And She Did... It was So Scary. She Started Crying And Got So Upset And Screaming D;. Anyway! We All Just Buzzing Out. And We Started To Beat box. It Was Intense. The Best Beats Ever Man. Then We Were starinig At This Black And White Checkered Bag. And I Started To Hallucinate. Im One Of the Only People That I Know Apart From A Few That Can actually Hallucinate On This Dope. I Saw Electricty Flowing Inbetween The Squares. So Trippy! Purple Electricity Started Flowing Inbetween My Fingers And The bag.
    And Then I Decided To Skate, I Felt Glued To The Board. i Couldnt Get Off! But I Eventually Started Too.
    So I Decided To Do Some Air Drumming Becuase That Always Trips Me Out. And I started to Slow Down. And I Felt Like I was In Slow Motion! I Was Walking Around Buzzy and Happy As Hell. I Didnt Care That I Was Having Trouble At Home Or Anything! I Was Just Buzzin'. I Then Looked At My Friends And They Looked Like They Were Fake. As If They Had Been Cut Out And Put There. It Was So Amazing. And I Was Just Cracking Up And Giggling At Myself Giggling. But Then We Started To Sketch. I Sketched So Hardout. We Sprinted Down To The "Liffey" Pretty Much Just A Nature Reserve Down The Road. Because Our Mates Girl Was Crying And Having High Anxiety She Thought we Were Going To Rape Her. She forgot Who Her Boyfriend Was. It Wasnt That Good. But We All HAd A Laugh At the End Of It. Then I Had My Chocolate Cig X]

That Was Just One Of My Trips.
    Ill Post My Next One Tomorow.
    I Havent Had A Session In A Week And Two Days. After Smoking Dope Almost EveryWeekend Since About Late March.
    I Hopefully Will Trip Amzingly And Writet It On Here ;D
    Please Write Your Trips! And What buzzes You Out Most.
    If You Want To Try and Hallucinate Try This Technique.
    Hyperventilate For About 20 Seconds. Take A Deep Breath. Make Your Face Go Red Until You Start To Lose Focus Of Everything.
    Then Blow Out All That air. Youll Be Fucked For About 30 Seconds. Its Amazing.

Peace

2. me and my friend burned an L lasting 18 minutes honesy glazed , went back in the house ate some delicious munchies to specifie it was bacon and some bread it was good , and we went and chilled playing xbox and just chilling

3. this one time i kind of hallucinated on weed, i was watching king of the hill and bobby was dancing or pointing or something, i dont remember, something involving raising his hands. Then when i looked at his arms they got like all wavy and shit they looked like this ~|~

4. YOU DON'T HALLUCINATE ON WEED..

First of all I was so scared of doing LSD. I hadn't done the research I have done now, and I never had really 'tripped' before this night. I had done esctasy a few times though.

My best trip;
    I met 5 very very interesting people.. who showed me there was more to life.
    I was at this kids house drunk as shit, smoking on a half ounce of headies.
    I went with 2 friends to McDonalds and Exxon to get a blunt.
    Sitting in McDonalds parking lot a girl asks me if I have bud, me being drunk and myself I said fuck yeah! Her friends come over and it turns out these people go to festivals all over the US providing high quality LSD and Molly for festivals. By high quality I mean family fluff, the best LSD in the world. The Molly was 2/10ths of a gram in capsules, absolutely AMAZING. So I was drunk, blazed with these kids and took a molly pill orally, took 2 hits of LSD and much later on at 4 in the next morning I snorted a molly.
    This was the most rediculas party in the world, it was out in bumfuck no where. 300 kids came in and out of this house. I have never seen more beer cans and cigarette butts in one place. Kids were burning this kids house furniture, tried to even throw the tractor and trampoline in the fire! LOL! The party was supposed to be outside and in this other small recreation house, and ended up with not many people sleeping and tons of people going through the house.

Amazing parts of this night consisted of looking at the floor and having it twist. Having a lot of my small sheltered town experience strong psychadelic drugs and just getting a greater appreciation of life. The fire was absolutely stunning. Sex while candyflipping was utterly rediculas best sex of my life by far. Also there was this bucket that got thrown in the fire and taken out, slightly warpped but not on fire anymore. Me and a few friends sat down in a room with the lights off and the bucket looked like it was burning and moving. It was fucking amazing!

5. all i gotta say is hashish man and lots of it

6. quick do an edit! you didn't capitalize that "we", "the" and "air"

but all the other words are.....:confused:

7. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A MARIJUANA TRIP

Back when I first started smoking, I smoked my boy up forthe first time off this really shitty mids. Me and him heard a goose honking, it was odd since it was like midnight and i never see geese around.

back in the day i used to be able to feel the smoke travel down into my lungs and knew the limit and when I would cough. t

8. alwayzblaze: Well, while there are no hallucinations with weed, sometimes one gets into so much deep thought, that he starts thinking that what he just thought really happens. But... it didn't. You can't say that doesn't happen because it's happened to me numerous times.

9. It is possible to hallucinate on weed. I would know because it happens to me. Maybe it's just because I always smoke good sativa, or maybe it has something to do with my body chemistry, but my highs always have a strong visual component to them - some of my friends rarely get closed-eye visuals, but I always get crazy ones, and a lot of the time, especially in the dark, i get open-eyed visuals.

I have looked at trees and thought I saw my dad in them. Like legit, I saw him walking back and forth in front of the trees.

It's possible to have minor, fleeting hallucinations for sure.

10. Sorry man, but you are very wrong. I have fully hallucinated, purely from shmokin'(actually, vaping) marijuana.

Pages were falling out of books, and then zooming back into the book they came out of. A friend turned into a dog-person. My shoe turned into a 4 eyed talking shoe-person. An animated cat broke through a window, and then paced back and forth on the sill. My whole leg became invisible. And, the floor, tables, wall, and everything else in the room turned into a 2 dimensional plane of existence that started to wave back and forth, then popped back into 3 dimensions. All of this was full open eye visuals. So, I would have to say that, yes, a person can trip from weed.

And, that was my trip.

Oh, and another time, I heard people in the walls talking to me, but this was while drunk as well.

11. ive hallucinated off weed.

i know it was.

12. I couldn't even read your fucking post man becuase of all the weird capitlizations. Fix that shit!