Share pictures of your first peice?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by GΞKO, Jun 25, 2009.

1. I'd like to see them and tell me their names?
    Here's mine: Named Chuck
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. woah, i wish i could share a pic of my first piece
    it was a little 6 inch bong
    name CHUCK

3. Right on, our first peices had the same name, haha

4. I had to chuck my first piece cause the cops were coming lol.

5. Yeah, I had this sick sherlock named Watson(Sherlock Holmes' assistant). I was broken by this major douche who got sent to jail for trying to sell smashed up xanex and dope. Anyways, got a thick ass piece named neptune. No pics though.

6. my frist was a grampa pipe,but i losted it some how:confused:

7. The Rip-It bong. Extremely ghetto but it did it's job the one day i used it. I built another one the next night that's bigger and hits harder :smoke:

Attached Files:

8. this is my spoon cost me 18 bucks at my local headshop
    NAME hakuna matata

Attached Files:

9. ^^^^ mine is acctually like that except it is red blue and white and i love it

10. first glass piece.

got it from a kick ass person. hes on here but i'm not sure if he remembers

Attached Files:

11. First piece

[​IMG]

First stash box and contents

[​IMG]

12. the green goblin...it was so popular people who I had never smoked with knew its name (which is really weird when someone comes up to you and is like, so are we going to see the green goblin at your [house] party tonight?)

it was also weird because I really hadnt named it and just threw that name out there one night with some other guy I was chillin with

Attached Files:

13. my first piece, coincidentally a bong. its called the grenade and it doesn't see much use anymore. its a shame but still a kick ass bong!

[​IMG]

14. I soooo want that bong...drool

15. Just got my first spoon from a friend. It's not fancy but its a good little pipe. As you can see from the pic of me giving it an iso bath it's had some previous owners, but I'm not ever going to sell it or give it away, it's mine now lol.

I like the little blue snake and the colours overall are pretty mint. No weed, but I'm going to toke a little green tea ( I know I won't get high, don't judge ) to see how she pulls.

Attached Files:

16. This, I stole this and many other pipes from my step dads box since he's a cop. I picked up a bong, like 5-6 different pipes, and a bb-gun lol
    [​IMG]

17. I sold my first real piece for $7, only to have the guy's parents break it within a week of him owning it :(