Share any ghost/paranormal stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by B ran420, Oct 8, 2012.

1. #1 B ran420, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2012
    A little background info. I live in an older neighborhood, with a lot of classic old style house that were built in from the early 1890's to 1920's. Theres been one house on my block that has been abandoned since early 2007, and it just sits there. The house is over 100 years old, and has the potential to be a really nice house, but it just sits there.

Sorry for the wall of text, but i want to be detailed so you get a good idea of what happened.

So last fall, me and two buddies were drinking some beer outside and it started getting too cold. So we decided to go through a window and go into this abandoned house i was talking about. (it was like 12:30 am) My cat was outside and we brought him with us to keep him warm and get him high haha. So we go upstairs and sit in one of the bedrooms. Its really dark in the house since it doesn't have electricity, but there was still enough light to see shit.

So were smoking when my cat starts growling and hissing at nothing. He calms down, but continued acting weird. So about a minute later, we hear a big bang from downstairs, and it echoed through out the whole house (the whole house has woodwork everywhere so it seems louder) We sit there for a minute listening really hard when we hear what sounds like a nut or bolt being dropped, hitting the floor, and rolling. Seconds after that, we hear LEGIT footsteps and creaking of wood floors and it sounded like it stopped right at the bottom of the stairs. After that, we grabbed our shit, my cat and got out of there FAST AS WE COULD! We all agree to this day we all heard the noises and all agree that we think it was a ghost. Any of you ever experienced any spirts/ghosts?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ya ive had experiences like that. When i first moved into my house as a kid, I had a desktop computer in my bedroom. I shared this room with my brother and had a bunk bed and i had the top bunk he had the bottom.

My sister would usually come in the room late at night when i was sleeping to use the internet and she would always wake me up with her loud ass typing. I wake up at 3am one night and hear someone typing. I was thinkin "Oh great not her again"... I peek over the side and the sound suddenly stops and i see the computer isnt even on and no one is there...

I was like woah... i got super scared but i thought maybe i was imagining it so i put my head back down on my pillow. I then heard the typing again but it was much faster. I was so scared but i quickly peeked over and it stopped again.

I put my head down thinking maybe its something else and not the keyboard like the rain or something but it wasnt raining. I put my head back down and this time the noise was so much louder and faster like someone was just swiping their hand on the keyboard back and forth. I was so fuckin scared i was frozen like i couldnt bring myself to look over the side so i shouted my bros name and hes like "yeah?" and it stopped. He was awake too. I said "DID U HEAR THAT" he says "Yeah it sounds like someones typing on the computer!!"

We both got up at the same time and grabbed the keyboard, wrapped the cord around it and threw it in the garbage. Never had that problem ever again.

Creepy as fuck man.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have a few!

I saw a little girl run across someones yard when I was 13, my friend saw her too. Whats weird was, we walked down the road because we heard sirens. About a dozen police cars went flying down the road, shortly after we saw this girl sprint across the adjacent house's yard. She was wearing a long dress, sorta wavy. Had grey long hair.

At my old house, I was home watching Nick after school(this is the same year) and I heard a smashing sound from upstairs.. I thought someone was in the house so my first reaction was to grab a kitchen knife and phone and hide in the bushes. I called my mom, and waited for her to get home. Turns out a picture frame of my dog was thrown across the room, and smashed into the wall

Last year (many years later) I blazed, went down stairs to make a sandwich when the same fucking thing happend (this is my new house too). My graduation picture was thrown against the wall, not smashed this time. I didn't freak out, wierd shit like hangers moving in my closet, knocking on my door, ect have been happening.

Back to the knocking on the door. I was sleeping, and I heard a distinct and very loud knock. 3 times, I yelled "What mom!" thinking she was waking me up, instead its like 4 Am. I figured the cat was scratching the door, so I open it and nothing there.

I had a close loss in my family a few years ago (after the smashed picture) and I feel like this person has been making frequent contact with me. Not to mention my mom screams and talks in her sleep since this.

I have other stories too, but cba.

4. I have no idea if I've posted this before in a different thread. Maybe. Well when I was about 11 or so I stayed at this old motel in Lanesboro, MN. We go to sleep in the room and I was awoken by the thunder at about 12 a.m. I shifted to my left side, then got uncomfortable. Then I shifted onto my back, and my entire vision got red. A figure was right over me, all I remember is it had chains and long fingernails, almost like claws. Freaky shit. Anyways, I wasn't really thinking anything since I was tired and never really processed it. I shifted onto my right side and heard the whisper "get away". Needless to say, I was shitting bricks at this moment. I got up and tried to wake my best friend up who was in the same bed as me. I eventually got to sleep. I talked to my best friend and his parents about it the next day and said please lets gtfo of here. Never been back there since, don't even know what the place was called.

5. In my old apartment i used to have alot of clothes and garbage at the end of my bed between my closet because im a fucking degenerate, aside from the point.

One night i was sitting there, just getting into bed, within 3 minutes of lying down i hear paper bags moving at the foot of my bed and i began to get this retarded bad feeling in my stomach, to which i called out to my 2 roommates REALLY loud "YO get in here, im fucking freaking out!!!" (I lived wth 2 other people, all of us had the most random shit happen to us in the apartment for the duration that we had lived there for.)

And of course both of those cunts have their turtle beaches on playing xbox; After about 20 seconds of yelling i stopped and looked for mice, nothing, the rustling even stopped. Then as i tried to sleep again the rustling started again for about a minute and then quit for good.

Other random happenings included ethernet cables being 'dislodged' from their slots, doors opening and closing by themselves, RANDOM ass voices at fucking 4 am while were all trying to sleep, i heard my name called and so did my roommate..

One day we came home and one of our balcony waiste gaurds with the jail bars on it, one of the bars was out of its slot, we all know this because one buddy always wants to have his kids over so obviously no one would do that. And by the way, the bars were almost like welded onto the frame of it, i could get one off but i would have to kick the shit out of it and bend it and the stray bar wasnt even remotely bent at all.

Anyways, thats my story, believe me or not i don't care.

6. I'm horrified just reading these cause I've never had one.

But what if the OP's story was other people like them in the house?

I use to have ones I guess as a kid, where my room would be pitch black but something would sparkle in a toy box across the room, and it would dissapear when I looked at it. Wasnt a screen, glow in the dark, nothin'.