Share a tale from the story of your history (smoking to/and/or advice on reality).

Discussion in 'General' started by AstroDank, Aug 23, 2019.

1. #1 AstroDank, Aug 23, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    I thought this would be fun. Maybe if people have a life experience and/or story to go with it we could share it here. Dont know if it falls under another catagory but i thought this was a good place to post it.

I'll start.

One day i was drinkin alcohol at the mall when i was a teen. I saw some guys puffing a pipe and decided to swap some drinks for some bowls. They said "come to the park over here and we'll rage you" so i followed... here's the bit that was fun. We got there (secluded place) and they asked for my wallet thats when i worked out they were robbing me but i had no money so i didnt care. But they did. I turned around i got hit in the neck and dropped to the ground they dragged me into a bush and kicked me in the face and fractured my cheek bone. When i came too they said i got a 20 second head start and i ran like the wind.

Got home safe but i dont go out at night unless i have too. Long story short. You cant trust anyone. Be careful out there guys.

So share a story or something you've learnt that can benefit our fellow tokers.

AD.

2. Never go in Tivoli Gardens neighborhood in Kingston Jamaica. Its the worse place in Kingston. That's where iwas attacked an almost killed by a bunch of people just because they accuse me of something an I don't even remember it that happen. or much else from that day. I was lucky to be helped by someone there but it could have went way differently an I might not be here today.Its a bad area and a lot of people will hurt strangers if they in it. They did it to me even tho im from Jamaica too smddh. Just letting my GC fam know on here if you ever go to Jamaica try an stay away from that place.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  3. Don't go into dark places with strangers and don't take any wooden nickels.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Don't let the bong water get rank and don't leave your bongs outside. Had a friend years go get violently ill, wicked lung infection, he was in the hospital for weeks. All because of his nasty ass bong that he kept out in his shed. It baffled me that anybody would let their bong that get that knarly, but I guess common sense isn't so common.

• Agree Agree x 2