Share a festival story/experience

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by triptomatic, Mar 22, 2015.

1. #1 triptomatic, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015
    I will (finally) be attending my first festival this year, and am beyond excited. In celebration, I've created this thread for you all to share your favorite festival stories/experiences.

Let's hear em!

2. #2 travelin_light, Oct 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2015
    ROOTWIRE! My absolute fav. It's changed a lot in the last couple of years but still a beautiful transformational festival with a killer lineup and a serious dose of ethics. Doesn't mean it doesn't get insanely wild though ;)

My fav festival story happened at All Good 2012. I was just about to turn 18, had only been to one festival prior, and while I thought I was and old head and knew the scene and culture, I so DID NOT at the time. I was way naive and way inexperienced...anyway..

As I packing up my site on the last day, a dirty old van filled with very colourful peeps (crusty wooks) came rollin up. They needed papers and asked if I had some leftover food. I had a pack of EZ widers and granola so, in exchange, they gave me a t-shirt with that said "irie vibes" and my first experience with ecstasy. I really did need to get on the road so I thanked them but wanted to finish up rolling up my tent. They thanked me again, I did the same, but before we all parted ways, one of the guys said "hey have you ever seen a glitter hole?!" He seemed really excited and as a life long lover of glitter, I was too. I said "no but I'd like to!" And before I know it, he's bent over showing me his asshole caked in purple glitter. And with that, they were off.

Def a turning point in my festival innocence!

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Saca La, Nov 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2015
    Awesome story. Lol. Now i know to say no when someone asks me if i wanna see a glittery hole. lool

My experience would have to be at Pink Moon this year. I took alittle bit more than enough of some LOVE and experience a trip i will never forget. I blacked out a few times but thank god i had my really good friends to keep me from not doing anything too stupid. All i can say about my trip was it was very spiritual. Also something with aliens and another dimension. It was very intense in a good way and i would do it again given the right festival and friends im with. I love music festivals. I cant wait till next year. Its gonna be so epic. [​IMG]

Anyone who goes to festivals in the east coast should hit me up. Lets get weird together [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1