Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shaped buds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GoodOlBoy, Sep 17, 2012.

1. Hey yall just wandering if you guys have had any funny or wierd shaped buds. I was smoking on this popsicle awhile back, some good shit too.

Attached Files:

2. looks like a fudge sicle with the top bitten off!

3. Haha hell yeah it was pretty sweet, I'd never seen anything like that

4. looks like a normal bud with tops cut off

mabye they cutting he tops off to make hash or something since the tops have most resin/keef

5. Ha, I've had a sack and inside this sack contained multiple nugs of sticky icky green. Hmmmm was I satisfied for what I payed for.

6. That really does look like a fudge pop... Too bad it doesn't taste like a fudge pop. :cry:

7. I have a heart-shaped nug that's tiny as fuck that I've had for like 2 years, I want to get it sealed in amber like those amber pieces you can get with ancient stuff preserved inside

either that or sealed in glass, dunno if that'd be possible though

I'll get a picture soon

8. I had a friend near the last place I lived who had a large worked bubbler, with a perfect little nug sealed in a glass marble on the other side of the carb.

Kind of like this (found this on google, it's a bit of bubble hash in the marble)...

[​IMG]

So it can definitely be done... try speaking to a local blower about it. :)

9. Dude that's so fucking cool, thanks for informing me of this haha

here's the nug by the way, with an american quarter (dunno if there's different quarters?) to give size reference

Attached Files: