Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

shampoos for hair test.....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nucan, Jan 30, 2003.

1. ive got a hair test for my school around the first week of march and i have to pass it or its 12 monhtes of military school for me...not where i wanna be. and im already fucked for it as it is, so i been lookin at some shampoos on the internet that im thinkin of buyin.. mainly at www.passyourdrugtest.com the shampoos are like 100 bucks and are guaranteed to work or 100% refund. so that kinda reassures me a little. BUT, ive still heard that no shampoos work, at all, and they are all scams. i hope like hell thats not true. any of yall know anything about it?

2. from what i hear there are some that work, but they work like the drinks do (by masking the thc). you might wanna check GNC for their complete kit. it comes with shampoo, and pills to clean you out in a week...

good luck.

3. shave all the hair on your body or at least your head or bleach it i think that the test cant work when you have bleached hair

4. if you shave all the hair off your body they'll know something's up... and they'll just wait for it to grow back. if you bleach your hair they'll just take a hair sample from somewhere else.

5. no but bleach all the hair

6. bleaching eyelashes is dangerous (could cause you to go blind if you fuck it up)... bleaching your pubes would burn like fuck, and buying all that bleach would cost almost as much as the shampoo... :D

if ya got the money. just go with the shampoo. ya really don't have many options when it comes to hair tests. there's nothing else that i know of that could help.

7. he was just cfucking around man. just a joke. hehe

8. lol supafly... i was out of mind (trippin')... was a little hard to tell the difference.