Shameless self promotion!!!!

Discussion in 'The Musician in U' started by DimebagRIP88, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Hi everybody! ("Hi Dr. Nick!" hahahaha, that's what pops into my head every time I say that.)
    Back from an extended ban (alleged underageness and what have you), and so glad to be amongst my fellow blades once more :smoke:
    In the time since I last logged in, quite a lot has happened in my life. Some good, some bad. A couple jobs gained, a couple jobs lost, and a couple felonies to keep me on my toes. Through it all, music has kept me going, through the homeless nights and the hungry days. I've got many musical interests, but rapping is how I like to express myself. And perhaps it's just my own ego, but I think I've got some potential, but I'd like to hear some opinions.

I'll continue to do it regardless, it's something I love to do; but I've gotta put my name out there somehow right? haha.

Now then, ON TO THE SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION!

My Favorite Songs I've Done:

No Sleep (Remix) by NC Saint on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Carolina Livin' (The Recipe Remix) Ft. Ambiguous by NC Saint on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Feel Better (Prod. by Ambiguous, beat from MrKooman) by NC Saint on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Work Out Remix (Ft. Ambiguous) 2 by NC Saint on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Slippin' (Ft. Ambiguous & Frank G) by NC Saint on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

My Type of Party Remix by NC Saint on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Thoughts From a Balcony (Remix) by NC Saint on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Check 'em out and lemme know what you think! ANY and ALL feedback is appreciated! 'Til then, peace & good vibes :hippie:

2. #2 Dylan Dude, Oct 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2012
    Nice flow and had some good rhymes. I liked it. I think it would sound better if you were a little louder though. But you do rap on chill beats so maybe thats just the style