Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sham wow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MrKennabis, May 30, 2011.

1. I just came across this last night and while i was pretty medicated i was impressed as well, a few hits into it i actaully said wow and looked at the doob.
    Now my name is not Vince and I'm not a salesman but after hearing this name i just had to try it.
    I found it to be a semi heavy smoke with a light earthy taste with a twist of sweetness. I only had a little sampler of it but when I first smoked it i was already medicated and it just amplified the medication full tilt with wonderfull clairity. Luckily i saved a bowl for later when i was more clear headed. The buzz comes on over a few minutes but its real good again withy that wonderful clairity. I just love good smoking bud like this and without the burnout feeling i can smoke it all day and keep most of my wits to me.
    I like this bud and would recomend it. Anyone else tried it? whats your experiance? opion?

2. Someone sold you a strain called sham wow?

3. Well i got a sampler of it yeah. If that vince guy would come out the woodwork or even if the infomercial came on tv I would have propbley flipped out.

It does seem to develop more of a stoney feel as it goes on.

4. Random name for a strain ahaha, sounds like it works though :smoke: