Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shallow breathing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nilram04, Jan 20, 2009.

1. So I've read that you only need to hold smoke in your lungs for 4-7 seconds. Any longer and you're not getting higher, rather your getting a head rush from lack of oxygen. That's the theory.

I work hard for my weed money. I want to make sure that I extract as much thc from my weed as possible. I inhale from my pipe or one hitter and hold at about 75% lung capacity then slowly exhale through my nose a little. Then I inhale a little to replenish O2 and hold it. And on and on ususlly five or six times until no more smoke comes out of my lungs.

It works when you shotgun with another person, why not alone?

Anyway, I did it after my first ROOR hit and I did not want to dis the guy offering it to me by blowing out a hugh cloud of smoke. He asked me how long I'd been smoking and was surprised to find out that I'm new. (almost 1 year).