Shall I go on the quest for a scale?

Discussion in 'General' started by Liveandletlistn, Feb 2, 2012.

1. I have $21 that I can spend on a scale, I need one. My local head shop said that their cheapest scale is $30, their is another Head Shop that does not have a phone.

I could risk the 30mins of bus time (and 1.50 each way) so see if they have a scale for under $21, but what is the likelihood of that?

Btw, that was an actual question, do you think they'll have a scale for under $21?

They are a bigger head shop, biggest I've seen actually.....

2. Haha, just posted on their FB page if they have any cheap scales...Let's see what happens now :p

3. I find headshops over price the shit out of their scales youd prob be better going to a convience shop or local gas station

4. May your arduous quest finally subside..:rolleyes:
    [ame]http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=digital+scale#/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=digital+gram+scale&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Adigital+gram+scale[/ame]

5. buy your scale on amazon!!!

6. del and a plus

7. Haha, no way to purchase online, my friends.

8. Plus, I'm pretty rural, gas stations and the like don't really sell pipes and stuff

9. then keep saving your money till you can buy one local...;)

10. I am in kind-of a need of it, tonight actually. I guess I have to go!

Wish me luck, my stoned comrades.

11. Mission accomplished :p Found another $18 in change lol.

I got a good scale for 30-something bucks :D

12. wtf what kind of LHS does not have a phone?

maybe an email address? there has to be some way of contacting them

13. almost every gas station where I live sells them. Usually like 15 dollars. the better ones around 30. but I've never had a problem with the cheaper ones.

14. I go to the variety store/smoke shop and grab a $15 scale works beautifuly

15. shell stations sometimes have em around here for $20

16. I bought mine off amazon for 14 with shipping and a life time warranty

17. I have this one [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Weigh-MS-500-BLK-Digital-Pocket-Scale/dp/B000P1NYE8/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1328229314&sr=8-7]Amazon.com: Fast Weigh MS-500-BLK Digital Pocket Scale, 500 by 0.1 G: Kitchen & Dining[/ame]

7 bucks and has never failed me. It weighs what I need it to weigh

18. Go to walmart or a petstore. I have my scale because I have a snake and have to weight