Shall I get inebriated tonight?

Discussion in 'General' started by sutats, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Can't smoke because I have a drug test coming up for a job. I have nothing to do tomorrow. Slept late today so I won't be going to bed until maybe 3-4am. I'm gathering research for an eBook I'm writing on growing weed indoors. I have half a bottle of Majorska, half a bottle of some other vodka my sister left here and maybe 7 or 8 beers.

What do you guys think? Shall I kick back a few throw on some tunes and enjoy myself?

2. Yeah, get destroyed. I too have nothing to do tomorrow, feels great.

3. Go for it, keep us updated. I'm still feeling a little hungover from last night haha

4. Haha, thats what Im doin man. Ive got a six pack of sam adams cream stout and about a gram of dank listenin to music and about to play some GTA4 online.

5. I like the idea of keeping you guys updated haha.

Alright I'm digesting a sandwich I just ate and I'm going to do my Insanity workout for today, take a shower, and I'll post some pics of what I'm drinking.

I'm sure you'll notice the gradual progression of drunkenness with each post :D.

6. So you're gonna get shit faced by yourself and write a book?

Good luck with that.

7. Pretty much what any author does.

8. Just gathering research. I'm that kind of drunk that can focus and think clearly. By think clearly I mean I can easily find the words for what I want to say and it is always the best choice of words. For example I was completely destroyed one night and my buddy called because he was having some issue with his computer. I knew precisely what was wrong almost instantly and explained everything to him over the phone with precise details.

We were both amazed.

9. Let's start some general discussion here or something. Post some good songs and stuff or some funny stories.

10. Haha if I posted an update thread of when I drink it would be 12am Alright I just started drinking. 1230am Ok In kinad messf up 1am gerghregheherhe

11. You should find jesus and quit alcohol and weed. Haha, just kidding.

12. Haha I laughed.:D

I'm Buddhist :smoke:

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3RFnQmyu2E]Funniest Black Kid Alive - YouTube[/ame]

14. Going for my workout now. Be back soon

15. Shall this question ever really need to be asked? Do it