Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shall I blaze it or not?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheCruz831, Oct 4, 2013.

1. My next court date is the 23rd - that's gonna be the actual arraignment. I'm confident that they wouldn't test me right afterwards (I'm gonna get 6 months probation probably), that they'd have to wait a month or whatever. I'm trying to decide if I should stop blazing it after today or just keep living my life until just a few days prior to the arraignment.
    Keep in mind, this is the type of person that shplazes it throughout the day, everyday.
    What do you stonebags think? Think if it was you - think from my perspective. Please. And thank you.

2. Don't. Just don't. I swear it's not worth the risk.

3. I didn't when I was on papers..I like waking up and feeling the rug underneath my feet...not worth violating in my opinion.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2

From your perspective? I'd be cautious and not burn because FUCK jail.

5. I would. Its just an arraignment. Not sentencing. You are still a long ways off if you have an attorney worth a shit.

6. Im pleading guilty and getting my sentence, they're charging me with a felony but I'm gonna get a misdemeanor. Shits gonna go down that date though.

7. Dude. I took probation lightly and ended up spending a month in jail, which doesn't sound like a lot but if u ever been to the county lockup u will know it's no walk in the park. My advice is to just use this time In ur life to take a t break, six months will go by fast I'm just on the swing end if a 2 year supervised Probo and counting down the days lol do what u think is best tho.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I can't believe I'm the first to ask this, but what is the court date for? Don't do it, sounds like you made a pretty big mistake, they will probably drug test you off the bat if you get probation, since they're reducing it to a misdemeanor, you fuck up on probation and it will become a felony again.

9. Stonebags.. Haha awesome