Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

SHAKING while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GanjaManja2012, Apr 14, 2009.

1. I have anxiety and this happens so it might be anxiety

2. I just smoked, and it's not happening for the first time in months. I spent a while between each hit, I drank orange juice (blood sugar), and I wasn't anxious about anything. The whole time was really chill

3. I'm going to have to try this. I also have anxiety.

4. It happens when im cold usually. But it is a non controllable constant vibrating that feels good and feels bad because u cant control it all at the same time right?

5. #45 shaddytheman, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2013
    Isn't this because of low blood sugar?

6. heheh.. happens if i'm very toasted. drink apple juice or something else with fruit sugars in it. you'll be fine.

7. Try eating something healthy before getting bom-bayed. But don't feel up though. maybe like 2 apples or a granola bar or something.

8. Found a much more detailed post:

9. That happened to me once after i ate a 400mg edible. Shit.. Lol

10. ive had this happen, i couldnt tell if i was really high or really cold

11. Yes. In fact wanking solves most problems in my opinion

12. Oh shit man you were vibing :)

13. thats how it is for me everytime bro, finally someone understands. Its so awesome

14. I shake all the time when i'm high, I also get nervous and paranoid quite easily

15. I was shaking last night, but it was only because I was cold.

16. I never/refuse to smoke in cold temps.

17. I know exactly what you mean!!! Don't worry about it