Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shaking when i'm high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PerkaLater, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Will smoking it out of a vape or bong help? I mean will i still get affects of the shit thats laced in there if i smoke it out of a vape instead of paper without a filter

2. A lot of things happen scientifically when you smoke weed:

your pores dilate
    your body temperature lowers
    your blood sugar lowers

all of which contribute to shaking, it happens to me sometimes, because i have poor blood circulation to add to that list and i eat like shit so that doesn't help either but fuck it

3. Hell yeha!! That means that ur brain is fried than a mutha! Yo! Pass that shit! That must b some good bud!

4. Schizophrenia is out of question - There can be numerous associated reasons to this.

As stated before, it could be low blood sugar, or perhaps you're really stoned. There
    really is no way of telling with such limited information, but hopefully your future tokes
    will become more enjoyable.

About two nights ago, something happened to me that has never happened before. I
    did about two bowls, and I was ripped. BUT I was continually shaking with a heartbeat
    of 185+ (the entire two hours or so), which had me concerned.

Know your body, know your limits.

5. Dude I thought I was the only one. When I am super stoned I twitch like crazy. It's not like it is annoying and kinda reinforces the idea that I am sooo baked haha.

6. Enjoy it blades.I do.Which leads me to kinda think it's not from anxiety or panic.My legs will go uncontrollable on a good sativa they'll just bounce and shake and I can't stop it but it makes me laugh lol I call it "happy feet" because it reminds me of the cartoon happy feet about the dancing penguins.But someone in the thread said something about adrenaline? That could possibly have something to do with that because I have to take meds because I produce to much adrenaline all the time like literally ALL the time and if I don't take the meds my restingheart rate is always above 115-120 because my body constantly produces adrenaline.But anyway I wouldn't worry about it lol I love it when that happens I just dance like happy feet until I can control the shaking.Fuck it :smoking:

7. Happens to me when I'm really baked, but its more like really bad shivers like you become hyper sensitive to the cold. If i'm warm enough it never happens no matter how high I am!

8. Yo! Im shaking right now! I just grab some milk and make meself a milk shake!

9. #49 hurb1, Nov 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2012
    I used to get that shit related to a sudden drop in temperature on my skin, for me to say its uncomfortable is an understatement, its almost painful. Normally you just get a shiver or two and thats that. But with this shit its like a never ending shiver that makes you feel like youre getting hypothermia and you start getting scared.When it comes on your know youre fucked you can only start exerting yourself as much as you can to warm back up.

But its not like youre cold though its like a mind fuck. It must be anxiety related because sometimes i can end it early with an extreme focus on calmness. Like meditating on it. But if that fails you start jumping doing knees raises or whatever you can do to warm up. Walk into the freezer section in the grocery store BAM! then break out the jumping jacks lol

10. [quote name='"hurb1"']I used to get that shit related to a sudden drop in temperature on my skin, for me to say its uncomfortable is an understatement, its almost painful. Normally you just get a shiver or two and thats that. But with this shit its like a never ending shiver that makes you feel like youre getting hypothermia and you start getting scared.When it comes on your know youre fucked you can only start exerting yourself as much as you can to warm back up.

But its not like youre cold though its like a mind fuck. It must be anxiety related because sometimes i can end it early with an extreme focus on calmness. Like meditating on it. But if that fails you start jumping doing knees raises or whatever you can do to warm up. Walk into the freezer section in the grocery store BAM! then break out the jumping jacks lol[/quote]

Ahaha, you described what I get too but in a funny way.

11. I stopped shaking and having bad trips like i used to ever since i started using a vaporizer instead of smoking it. Also try smoking less and spacing out your hits to see how you feel after each one.