shaking I'm so mad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Joker1121, Jan 20, 2017.

1. I just read in the news this morning that Del. Bob Marshall of VA introduced HB 1612, the same bill as NC HB2, that wants bearded transgender males in women's bathrooms, in the VA legislature. HB2 lost NC lots of money and respect and here a Virginia legislator is trying the same thing! If any Virginians read this please give his office a quick call at 703-853-4213 and make your opinion known. How can we expect someone like this to have an educated opinion on marijuana when he is so obviously a stupid, uneducated bigot.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Where exactly does bigotry come into this?

3. Are you literally shaking right now?

• Like Like x 12
  4. Bigotry means intolerance toward folks who are different from you in it's most elemental definition. I've stopped shaking, Lenny.

• Like Like x 2
  5. They just want men in there. There is no such thing as transgender. You are male. female, or mentally ill.

• Like Like x 6
  6. Boohoo I don't think you want me to let my opinion be known.

7. I do not think you will find the support you're looking for here, OP. Think a lot of GC users are still trying to catch up to 2017 society.

• Like Like x 7
  8. WTMF?? I hope I mis-understand. They introduced a bill that prevents (or allows) bearded transgender males in women's bathrooms? WTMF???

9. where do bearded transgender males pee currently?

• Like Like x 4
  10. Thank you for your elementary definition of bigotry. Clearly I know what it means. I want to know where in your thinking it comes into this situation.

I'm having a hard time understanding the OPs point as well.

• Like Like x 2
  11. OP's probably the type of person that litterially broke out in tears when trump was elected.... Lmao

• Like Like x 5
  12. $20,000,000,000 of debt, endless global war, total police state and OP is shaking over where bearded men get rid of bodily wastes.

Sigh...

• Like Like x 12
  13. Bill is not going to stop passable transgender men or women from using their bathroom of choice.

They're not going to pull people's pants down whenever they go to the bathroom, man. Just let the fox news conservatives do their .. fox news conservative shit.

• Like Like x 6
  14. Got my sense of humor back now. Thanks, GC!

• Like Like x 6

15. Yeah I'm having trouble understanding the point of this as well. If they shave can they use the restroom or is this some kind of facial hair discrimination? (lol)

• Like Like x 1
  16. all bearded people should have a separate bathroom, for bearded people. man and women. side by side.

• Like Like x 1
  17. #17 Vicious, Jan 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    Good. I agree with Jane though.

Either way, government should stay out of it. It should be left up to the establishment. If they're not passable the restroom of the sex should be used, not what people identify as. When people started pushing 101 different genders it became an asinine slippery slope, these activist shot themselves in the foot.

• Like Like x 5
  18. I'm so confused I know I must be completely missing something in this thread. What does being a Fox news conservative matter? I like Fox news and so does my clean shaven transgender daughter. And what does having a smooth face or a bearded face have to do with which bathroom to use? It looks to me like some of us are too firmly attached to our stereotypical opinions to think clearly. If you ever watched Fox News you'd know they don't speak out against gays but they do point out the hypocrisy of some gay individuals just as they do hypocritical straights and they also defend gays against injustice. Maybe if I knew what went on in bathrooms marked female I'd think differently but as far as I know that's where people go to piss and shit, like what happens in men's rooms. Anyway, who gives a crap. Piss on it.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Pretty sure it's super hot chicks having naked pillow fights in there..

• Like Like x 7
  20. Can confirm. #noboyzaloudhear

• Like Like x 4