Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shaking high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by theycallmedano, Jan 29, 2014.

1. I'm writing as I'm high. Normally while I'm coming down, after the peak I'm now in a more mind high and I start to shake and only "feel" the high in my head anymore. My minds still rolling and I wanted to know if shaking is normal ? Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. What is your current smoking device, if i may ask

3. Bro if I'm not shakin I'm not bakin

4. [quote name="420Chode420" post="19427060" timestamp="1390973480"]What is your current smoking device, if i may ask[/quote]I just smoked out of a water bottle bong, but normally a hand pipe or blunts/jays. The shaking is I'd say "worse" from the bong Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Are you positive you haven't inhaled any plastic fumes? They are very toxic, that's really why you don't wont to mess with plastic pieces unless your making them pristine with hardware items. But you say your symptoms are worse from the bong. Bongs deliver a more powerful slap of thc of course. People often claim uncomfortable feeling "coming down" from weed,or being on it (ie anxiety parinoia) in many if not most cases, with a low tolerance. Where is your tolerance at?

6. [quote name="420Chode420" post="19427145" timestamp="1390974213"]Are you positive you haven't inhaled any plastic fumes? They are very toxic, that's really why you don't wont to mess with plastic pieces unless your making them pristine with hardware items. But you say your symptoms are worse from the bong. Bongs deliver a more powerful slap of thc of course. People often claim uncomfortable feeling "coming down" from weed,or being on it (ie anxiety parinoia) in many if not most cases, with a low tolerance. Where is your tolerance at?[/quote]Only been smoking for about 6 months and I'll have periods where I won't smoke for one to two weeks Maybe it's the plastic this time because even the stem was plastic. It's never this bad on glass Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I asked a bunch of questions,does the plastic melt at all when you smoke

8. [quote name="420Chode420" post="19427177" timestamp="1390974450"]I asked a bunch of questions,does the plastic melt at all when you smoke[/quote]No the bowl piece is metal. Sorry for the confussion as I said I'm high and tired Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. It may just be stress or nervousness. When I'm stressing hard about something I tend to shiver really hard even when I'm not cold. Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

10. Would it be possible that the bowl gets hot enough to melt any of the plastic? Even small amounts of fumes can be bad for you over time. If you can rule out that, the second possibility is if your taking medication. Weed can a lot of times potentiate other meds. But if neither of these are your case, you just have a low tolerance and your coming down from some dank.

11. I get shaky as fuck after a joint, it wears off after a minute or so. However i am a lightweight. ^-^