Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shaking Head - Triggers High?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Sep 24, 2012.

1. I always love the transitional phase, going from sober to high on marijuana. I have noticed after I milk my sleek, i'll cough if it's thick enough, and usually after shaking my head somewhat, during the cough, it will trigger the high. Has anyone else noticed this?

2. I always thought me coughing caused me to feel slightly higher for a moment, normally making me hunch over motionless while I try to settle back into reality, lol.

How fast do you shake your head? A slight nod or like a violent sneeze?

3. Yes ive also noticed that not coughing and not shaking my head and just smoking weed also triggers my high.

4. I don't think shaking your head figures in to getting high

5. My head sometimes shakes if im in baked mode, but I havent noticed anything to where shaking your head actually triggers a high.

6. Delete: Read post wrong.

7. Its called THC getting into your system from taking a hit. lol Shaking your head isnt affecting anything :p

8. Shaking your head doesn't make you high, like the others have said. When you shake your head, you just realize that your body feels different and you become aware that your state of perception has changed.

Same can go with drinking. Ever hear the phrase "It hits you once you stand up"? That's because when you're sitting down, you don't realize the effects the drug has on you, then when you stand up you become aware that something is different.

9. You guys don't think. Coughing doesn't get you ANY higher it just gets you out of breath and you basically asphyxiate yourself. Might as well hold or breathe as long as you can, because all of those will do nothing.