Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shake!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by turkalurk, May 17, 2010.

1. Anybody else a fan of shake? I love nugs, don't get me wrong, but I'd rather get an 8th of shake instead of an 8th of nugs. It just seems like there is more there in a bag of shake, and I never have stems or seeds b/c my dealer gets good shit :smoking:

not looking for insults, just discussion

2. I like shake when trying to keep my tolerance low, or before bed. But Id choose buds over shake any day.

3. shake ftw! if i dont feel like ripping apart bud with the fingers-__-

4. I like shake at times because I get few stems and keif gets knocked to the bottom of the bag so somtimes it can be a better value.

but a beautiful bud is great to ogle at :p

5. #5 itbeatsdointhat, May 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2010
    buy my shake off me for bud pricesssssssssss lol

edit:
    it was a joke!!

6. ^^ maybe im stoned but i dont get it....

7. not alowed to joke about dealing i dont think, and he thinks shakes as good as bud..

8. shakes handy when u just get your bag tap out the shake pack it and smoke it while u break up your bud :smoking:

9. Fuck im baked i read that and im like WTF IS HE TALKING ABOUT :confused: lol i get it now..

10. One of my best weed investments ever was 2oz of shake for $150. Great for baking and i have no problem grabbing a fat pinch and packing a bowl since the shit is so cheap.

Shake ftw!

11. That's why they have grinders.

12. :hello:yea man sometimes u get REALLY good shake or trim. and plus if it gets u high and tastes pretty good then that's all that should matter!!!:smoke:

13. hellllll no. a bowl of shake seems to burn a little harsher and faster than a bowl of nice frosty calyxes, plus shake is no fun to look at, i love pullin nugs out of my jar just to look at them and stick them right under my nose.

14. fuck that, i'd rather get dense killer nugs, grind it up and get shake and kief.

15. ^ this :smoking:

make your own "shake" :D

16. CAll me crazy, but I love shake too!!! I dont know why some people rank on it... if you think about it, it could actually be one of the most potent parts of the entire stash!!! All the crystals that fall go to the bottom of the bag people!! :hello:

& call me crazy again, but the leaves actually give me a different, "clearer" high than the flowers idk... lol i love it:smoke:

17. buy a grinder and those nugs turn into nice shake and more of it