Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shake

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GA-Stoned, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Always stayed clear of shake but the more I learn about weed the more I start second guessing it. Last week I had a dude offer me 5.5 g's of shake off some fire for $40. I declined and took the 3.5 of bud for $50. Afterwards I got to thinking...if he has 5.5gs of shake in one big ziploc bag, obviously there was a decent amount of fire Mary J in there at some point and if it took any decent amount of time for him to sell all of the bud then that means days of being shook around and handled. Wouldn't there be tons of keef in this shake? It was fire bud but it seemed to crumble a bit. It wasn't dry, it just easily crumbled. So I'm thinking all sorts of little buds and Keef must of fallen down in there. You could see it in the shake bag a little. What you guys think? I just picked up a 1.5 from him that he threw an extra .5 of shake in with for $30. He told me I could buy all of his shake at a cheap price

• Like Like x 1
  2. yes I buy shake here in California for about $5 a gram. It's not quite as good as bud, but it gets me through the night.

3. I agree the taste is a lot harsher but when in a pinch is what it is.

4. I don't have a big problem with shake, especially for cheap prices.

5. Do a shake enema .

6. Shake work great for cannabutter or cannaoil.

Last time in Colorado, one of the dispensaries in Ridgeway was advertising $100 oz shake, perfect for butter.

Too bad I was an out of stater, you're limited to a quarter oz per day.

7. I've always stayed clear of shake because 10 years ago when I started smoking pot low to decent mids is all the weed you could find anywhere. And the shake off that stuff was always a waste of time. I just started back smoking like a year ago after a 2 year break and now every dealer has loud (or dank) and the shake seems to be worthy enough to spend cash on. The shake off good bud beats dirt weed am I right?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. I would recommend only opting for shake if you can't afford nugs. Buds have the complete lattice structure of the herb that gives you a sensation of wholeness. Breaking apart a nice juicy nug is like breaking a solid Andrew Jackson. Once that shit gets poppin it's all good vibes from there.

But as others have mentioned, if you like baking edibles shake and/or trim is the way to budget properly.

9. I love shake for J's/blunts because I don't feel like I'm wasting any sweet sticky mj

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum