Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shake?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VariationTokes, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Whats your opinion on buying cheap shake and smoking it? I dont always have the money to buy bud.

2. If thats all you need , go for it . Just dont brag about your weed

• Like Like x 1
  3. Of course :) its pretty good shake (gorilla glue and sour diesel) and all im going to be doing is rolling some joints.

4. Shake can be more potent than buds. Usually a lot more kiefy.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. I buy some from time to time to make edibles. In my opinion edibles are a better use because after extraction you make make great edibles out of what would be lower quality smoke. I wouldn't turn down quality shake though if it was all I had to smoke or could afford. I find that most shake also has a lot of leaf pieces that break off, so the taste isn't always the best but you gotta do what you gotta do. It could always be worse, you could be limited to resin.

6. Im not trying to make edibles out of it because I dont want the house to stink as my family also lives here. but I think I might just roll some joints with it :)

7. Yeah, as long as it's not trim misrepresented as shake. Back in the '60's there was a lot of shake with compressed cannabis. The cannabis was fine though. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1