Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shake

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The Ganj, Mar 31, 2013.

1. I bought an eighth a couple of days ago. The bottom of the baggie had a bunch of shake in it. Is this bad? Is this stuff just as potent as regular bud?

I smoked some of it, and I got pretty high. Tasted really good too.

2. not quite as potent because some of the trichs get knocked off in the process that turns it into shake but it's not a substantial difference. Should get you pretty much just as high as the nugletts

3. Usually that means you got the bottom (last) of the bag. Shake is from the buds being handled and falling apart, thus giving you shake. Just as good as normal buds I'd say, but dries up much faster I find.

4. It's small pieces of the nug. Shake quality depends on the quality like any other weed quality.

5. It's good to roll it up in a joint or blunt, you can get seriously fucked up haha

6. You good brah, roll up, light up and inhale that sour smoke
    ^ha
    But yeah man, it's all good.
    Not much of a difference.
    Same high, you won't notice the difference