Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shake vs bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shredhead5150, May 28, 2018.

1. I went to a dispensary last night and they had a clearance box..awesome I know.. and. They had some bags with shake it in, 50% off. They said people prefer bud thats why and said it should still be good.

I bought it, seems good to me.

As I was pondering and looking at he bag, of course it doesn't have stems. So in my head it seems like you would get a little more weed because the stems aren't in there takin up weight when they weight it...

Also don't we grind the buds to make it into shake before we smoke it?

Just wondering what everybody thinks?

:)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. I like buds, but will never turn down shake!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. You did good! I would never turn down shake.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Shake is usually composed of crumbled dry sugar leaves. Bud is (IMHO) opinion about 5 times more saturated with goo. Buds are in comical shape and have a 3d tiered collective area for goo. Leaves are flat and 2 sided and have a tendency to retain chlorophyll because they use that to convert to energy for the plant. Both work but one is stronger and more flavorful than other. Economics and availability are the determining factors.
    Make sure you explore vaping as that saved me 40% amount and was more potent than burning.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Would this particular shake from a dispensary be what falls off the buds in those big glass containers? Not from the farm? Just wondering. It's seems dam good.. ounce for $39 out the door ;)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Shake is from buds, sugar leaf is trim. Shake is not trim.

7. Just to echo the sentiment; I never turn down shake, and neither should you. It's just as dank, if not sometimes danker in a sense what with all the condensed kief and all. Dispensaries (at least the ones near to me) almost constantly have bomb deals on quantities of shake, as well as shake mixed with popcorn buds, so you know it's gonna be at a certain level of quality coming from the shop and all. Enjoy, man!

jah!/*d$*:smoking: