Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shake: Used To My Advantage

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by magic cookies, Jun 7, 2013.

Id be makin a bunch of wax if I were you

2. wax? why wax?

3. Wax, shatter, oil, crumble etc....whatever you like best. But if i had that shake.....thats what I would be doin. I just like dabbin better, especially if you got cheap shake to your disposal.

4. That's so awesome!!

5. Fuck the west coast man!!!!! I so fucking wish I could find that deal!!!!! Damn I'm going to Seattle the first fucking chance I get!!!

6. The last time I bought shake it wasn't weed and I almost had a heart attack. 

7. That's a great deal! I guess the beauty of a nug is worth more money or somethin. Shake is still practically the same in potency.. Feel free to mail me bags of shake at any time! :p

8. I thought $80 for an ounce of dank was a good deal. But that's an insanely low price.

9. 28 bucks an oz....ill shake n move to that

lets blaze!!!

10. #30 shaggish, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2013

so does a lot of the leaves, i hate smoking shake...but i cant argue with that price