1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Shake the Snowglobe!

Discussion in 'General' started by RMJL, Dec 19, 2003.

1. They don't seem much distracted once you let them go...they go right back to their business :D

2. i didnt like that much.. maybe if how you shook it actually changed how they move?

3. Do you mean like by breaking bones and having them limp after they landed?

4. And poeple were being thrown over the moon!!!!1

5. Whoever made that sucks at sound in flash! hehhe! It's a cool idea but I wish there were more people and I wish they did wackier stuff!

6. its like one of those big inflatable deals you could get in and hjump arround in your socks as a kid!

7. The people down the road have a huge blow up Homer Santa in their front yard. I want it...you know, like take it-want it! That would be fun. Gank someones Homer in a snow blizzard. HEH! I wouldn't do it though. They'd figure out it was my high ass that took it anyway. :p

Not that the Homer blow up doll has anything to do with any of this but I'm high and shared my thoughts on it anyway.

8. On fourth of July my neighbor had a giant American flag hanging from their basketball hoop, and I was kind of drunk, so I grabbed it and ran! I don't know if that makes me a hero or a terrorist...

9. that all depends on what you were wareing

Grasscity Deals Near You