Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

shake in your stash.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by automaticlover, Apr 17, 2011.

1. just curious to see people's opinions on shake being a part of their stash. so far i've seen it bother some people, and other people just don't give a fuck. personally, i could care less if i buy a dime or a dub of some kush and its all leaves/shake whatever... it's already broken up the way i look at it and im gonna get blasted whether it comes in nug form or shake form.
    but when i buy an ounce and get a gram or more of shake i hate that shit. let me know what your take on it is GCers!

2. also i wanna add that usually when an ounce i buy has shake it IS more than just 1 g, usually less than 5 but it still bothers the hell outta me >.<

3. i don't think this belongs in the stash jar homes

4. Iv seen 9 grams of shake in a QP of Pink Maui.

5. shake is the broke mans weed... got 4.5 g's for 45 dollars of straight strawberry dank shake... stuff kept me rolling jays non-stop

6. Nothin wrong with shake... Although maybe a little less kief? :)

7. I dont smoke shake. and I sure as hell wouldnt buy it.