Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shake. How do you deal with it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dannyscott, May 20, 2011.

1. Was rollin a ball of dank shake for the tube and was thinking hmm... How do other people use the shake that you get after diggin in ur sac for a while that kinda collects in the corner of the bags.

Some friends of mine toss it, yet i attest that it is just at thc saturable as the nuggies. Mostly I just fold papers and envelopes to do the distributing so i don't make a mess, and i sprinkle it.

Yet I want to know of any other cool things you can do with shake, anything if it has to do from distributing and using it.

2. Your friends throw away their shake? That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard you should bitch slap them whenever you see them do that.

3. #3 JETLIFE175, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Second that notion.

4. your friends are fucking retarded for throwing away their shake, smoke that shit. unless your talking about schwag then its whatever. I dont smoke shwag though.

5. Everything they said ^ lol just kidding. I usually save my shake for a day when I'm outta buds and wanna blaze.

6. Shake is awesome. People sell dank shake here for cheap. When I have enough I can make a pretty potent batch of QWISO.

7. Are you talking about the kief that gets stuck in the corner or actual shake?

Need to be more clear man.

8. Nugs = cannabis
    Shake = cannabis
    Throwing shake away = waste of perfectly good weed.

They have to break the nugs up into "shake" don't they? Shake is no different than the bud thats ground up in a grinder. Fuckin idiots...

9. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeap ( storage wars guy bidding ) * 3rd that:smoke:

10. umad?

11. not really... :confused: just sayin, why waste good weed? those kinds of kids have no reasoning at all, it just doesnt make sense to throw your shake away, its the same plant matter rofl!

12. #12 KingFurgalur, May 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2011
    Especially when you could just throw it in a jar and wait till you have enough to make concentrates:eek: Some people make me surprised with their actions.

13. I view shake as sprinkles.

Mmm... Sprinkles.

14. I smoked the "sprinkles" from the bottom of my bag last night and got blazed. Whoever throws it away is stupid.

15. how do i deal with it? simple. I light it on fire and inhale what comes off.

16. 1. pack into bowl
    2. light up:smoke:

17. the bottombag shake mixed into a fat joint bro?

heaven.

18. Smoke crazy amounts with it sometimes loading up huge bowls and hotboxing the whole place or a lot of people also like to buy shake.

19. yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup. ahahha you are my new best friend. :wave:

20. smoke the shit its weed.