Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

shake gets me really high...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ali20, Mar 25, 2012.

1. i dunno im starting to prefer my weed when its shake, shake believe it or not gets my high and burns evenly isn joint and bowls, like powder weed when nugs dry and turn into shake is what i mean.

dimmm. :smoke:

2. just grind ur weed up.

3. If you grind your weed for like 30 min it starts looking like some real sexy shake and knocks you on your ass

4. I know what you mean.

I knew a guy who sold shake (last of the bag) and I always scooped it up.

$50 worth of shake lasted me a long time compared to nugs.

5. I prefer nugs but shake in my mflb vapes really well

6. Yeah, there's some shake from the bottom of really big dank bags that are hella fire, but I don't like it if it's hella dry and harsh.
    I had some really bomb shake once that got me so high my feet were numb and my body high was so intense and my vision was really messed up, it was awesome.