Shaggy & Scooby the stoners?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by UpInYourPsyche, Oct 27, 2012.

1. #1 UpInYourPsyche, Oct 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2012
    Okay, so today I woke up with a major pain in my neck every time I would turn it to the left. Naturally, I smoke, get a heating pad, lay down in my room, watch some tv, you know, the usual. Well whilst scrolling through my tv guide I saw Scooby Doo - "Well, I NEED to see that" I said. :smoke: Anywho, I don't know if this is obvious but Scooby and Shaggy are huge stoners, heres a few things I've found early on in the movie:

1. Scooby and Shaggy are ALWAYS hungry

2. There was a scene where Scooby and Shaggy are sitting in the Mystery Machine and it showed smoke coming out of the vent on top, but later revealed it was only some vegetable they were cooking, I don't remember which.

3. Shaggy is sitting on an airplane and meets a girl (she looks a little hippie anyway) and reveals that her name is Mary Jane, to which Shaggy replies: "That's like.. my favorite name ever!"

Couldn't help but to laugh.

2. the memories <3

3. Definitely the stoners. Remember how big their sandwhich's would be. Good times.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZdYOVmqiqU]Scooby and Shaggy Get High - YouTube[/ame]

5. It was the writers man, they were giving us subtle hits as a kid to think we never guessed it. Also with Popeye the sailor man, what's exactly in his pipe?

6. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']It was the writers man, they were giving us subtle hits as a kid to think we never guessed it. Also with Popeye the sailor man, what's exactly in his pipe?[/quote]

Spinach

7. #7 shaddytheman, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2012
  8. Thanks to everyone who has taken part in participating on my first GC thread! :smoke:

9. Well see pop eye ate spinach, he never smoke it so what was in his pipe...lol. Real talk,that clip of shaggy and scooby is amazing, love the editing!!!

10. I realized that like three years ago that spinach meant weed in Popeye.

11. Also, the whole mystery gang were stoners. It was just Scooby and Shaggy who were high most of the time.

12. This was common knowledge when the show came out. not to be an asshole or anything. I am genuinely glad you found the hidden messages

13. i didnt know ALL of the mystery gang were stoners. gonna have to look at that again.

14. I didn't know until I started toking, then it became obvious :laughing:

15. shaggy and scooby did for me, but i didnt pick up on anyone else

16. I thought this was common knowledge...

17. Yes, because a bunch of kids decide to hop in a van and drive around the country to solve mysteries they don't get paid to solve. They were selling drugs with Shaggy. The original intent of Scooby Snacks was probably hash snacks. The other members of the gang were more of the weekend tokers. Fred and Daphne were always bumpin' uglies on their mysteries though.

18. Funny you mentioned Fred and Daphne, I always came to the conclusion that they were more than friends, notice how they're always together. They actually are together now, watch the new series not as good as the older ones though.

The writers have modernize the series for teens, Shaggy isn't exactly the prime Shaggy back then, they attempt to make Velma an emotional bitch at Scooby and Velma and Scooby make an attempt on dating. (WTF happened to Maryjane, Shaggy?) Damn writers, why mess the original.

19. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']

Funny you mentioned Fred and Daphne, I always came to the conclusion that they were more than friends, notice how they're always together. They actually are together now, watch the new series not as good as the older ones though.

The writers have modernize the series for teens, Shaggy isn't exactly the prime Shaggy back then, they attempt to make Velma an emotional bitch at Scooby and Velma and Scooby make an attempt on dating. (WTF happened to Maryjane, Shaggy?) Damn writers, why mess the original.[/quote]

Wait, Velma and Scooby or Shaggy? :laughing: And yeah you know Daphne and Fred were always getting it on when they went on their own :ey: