shady...

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by shaylakae420, Jan 27, 2013.

1. yesterday, I purchased marijuana from a friend. we're not super good friends but we toke together occasionally. anyway, I wanted half an oz. i paid him, we went our separate ways. later on when I went to load myself a bowl I realized I got fucked over. the bag was almost all shake & the only nug in the whole sack was dried out, stems, and seeds. to say I was livid was an understatement. why are people so shady? is it that hard to be honest. I'm paying lots of money for shitty weed...it's just frustrating. I hate when people lie about shit like that. I called him out about selling me dirt weed. he says he will fix it but it shouldn't of needed fixing in the first place...just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing...I know quality weed.

2. This whole world is shady I've been ripped off on bud plenty of times not anymore tho I always stick to getting it from close friends and I only buy shit that's so stinky and stinky really fire bud..hope things work out for ya!! Fire weed in ma!!!

3. Damn that sucks OP, all I can say is take a good look before you hand them the money. I don't have to worry about it because most of my dealers are good friends. It took me 5 years to get good connects like that though so just keep meeting new people and connects your bound to find a keeper eventually :D

4. Great ideas, guys. lmfao

5. Your learning, eventually you may even grow your own bud. I was once didn't take a look at what I bought until way after I handed over the money, turned out to be oregano and seaweed. But in the meantime don't get burnt by shady people.

6. everyone has to get ripped sometime. it's how you learn. just leave it alone and move on. don't buy bud from them anymore and be way more careful with your pickups. people will do some low down shit for cash