Shadow People

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by travka, Sep 23, 2010.

1. #1 travka, Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2010
    Alright so yesterday a friend and I toked from 2 joints of some master kush:smoke:. It was around 5:30 pm and it was pretty sunny with a clouds. We had just came back from hiking and were sitting on a bench around a fountain and there was some pretty tall greenery all around us. And not too far from us was a main road which was kinda hard to see because of the dark shade caused by the trees. (the road was visble through the shade)

Needless to say we were both pretty fucked up, all I was doing was just staring through the bushes into the dark shade. My friend asked me "What the hell are you looking at?" (I'm freaking out inside my mind) I say "I SEE PEOPLE:eek:" and he starts freaking out. I explained to him I see "shadow people" standing in the shade. They were ducking down and moving around. My friend tells me to chill out and I do so.

About 10 minutes later my friend is looking into the bushes but in a different direction. He tells me he sees a guy in the bushes, I look and I see no one. He told me the guy was ducking down just like what I saw earlier. We both got out of there quickly as hell and tried to find the nearest McDonalds.

Has this ever happened to anyone?

2. well not as bad as u, but like, sometimes u are looking at somthing and u think its a person, one time i was looking into a drain which i thought was another dimension because it reflected all the way at the bottom . and my hand was in the air, and im like. Oh shit dude theres a guy right a bove us..then i moved and it was just my hand lol

3. damn, that sounds pretty crazy. i agree with dude above. sounds like what ive heard meth heads sayin. dont be doin that shit!

4. Actually yes, when I'm really baked and look at trees when my eyes are slightly squinted I can see figures and faces and stuff. This only happens when I'm really baked though.

5. Never done meth in my life.. don't plan on doing it.

6. this happens to me to. and i might say that i see people, but back deep in my mind i really know that i dont. but damn, sometimes those trees look familiar :smoke:

7. In my friend's neighborhood is this little random "park" in the woods that everyone calls Grey Mountain.

It's basically where they dumped a whole lot of grey clay and stuff out in the woods from building houses and when you're out there late at night, it looks like you're on the moon in the trees.

I wasn't stoned for this, but the area is scary at night because of the surrounding trees and the isolation. (there are surrounding highways you can hear and sometimes see, but you still feel isolated).

I was out there with a few of my friends and one of them is this guy we all know is pretty tough.

All of us girls are mildly scared because of the darkness (even with the full moon shining down, it was still creepy), and we're up on top of the grey hill and we're playing a game of manhunt/zombie tag (yes, we're immature 20-somethings that get out in the woods at night and play games). We all split up and go hide in the trees and the grey hill is our home base. I stick with a friend and we're walking around, and the game ends and the guy is freaking out. He said he heard breathing behind him and it felt like someone walked by him but when he turned around there was no one there. (he was often times fucked up on something when he came to hang out with us, so who knows).

We stuck around a little bit longer and we were sitting in a circle in the brightest part of the hill just talking, and I'm looking sort of past another friend and for a split second I see a flash of some white silhouette of a person walking by.

I refuse to say it was necessarily anything, but it's that hysteria mindset. Once you're already scared, anything you see becomes scary no matter how illogical it is.

Either way, the whole group of us is pretty freaked out, I scream a little, and about that time we all take off running to get out.

I can only imagine if that had happened stoned... I know I would have likely peed my pants or something.

8. yeah man, the shadows play big tricks on my mind if i'm stoned in the bush at night. not so much anymore now that I'm used to it and have worked up a tolerance, but back in the day, god damn i'd trip freaky balls in the trees late at night haha. paranoia is a funny thing, keeps the nights interesting at least

9. I smoked with my friend not long ago for the first time and he is the freakiest dude high..he said yes about 100 times in a row he wouldnt stop and it scared the shit outa me. The he was saying he heard me say stuff, and that his dad was at the door and i kept looking and i started to believe he was out there..so scary lol

10. Have you ever heard of HPPD? My mind plays tricks on me all the time, when I'm baked it more noticeable

11. Haha.

12. Shadow people are usually a type of spirit/ghost. I saw once when I was young but my guess is that you were high and were just seeing things.

13. #14 smoke blunts, Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2010
    I was in an old (early 1800s) abandoned barn with my older brother and our friend Scott, and we went to the stairs. First of all, the stairs are those really steep, really old ones from waaaay back. Second of all, positioned perfectly at the bottom of the stairs was an old stuffed bunny that was missing an eye and part of its ear. It was obviously the last person that was here fucking around, but still kinda creepy considering what happened next.

My brother's in front with a flashlight and I'm in back with one, and our pussy friend is cowering in between us as we go up the stairs. My brother's looking directly ahead at the stairs with his flashlight, but I'm looking all over. My light passes over a pretty substantial hole in the ceiling and I thought I saw a face. I shine my light back in the area, and almost clear as day, I could see a face looking back at me in the shadows. After a second or two, it vanished back behind the crevice of the hole.

The moment the face moved, my friend shoved me aside and bolted down the stairs. In the heat of the moment (it was DEAD SILENT and all of a sudden he exploded down the stairs), my brother and I also bolted down the stairs and we never went back.

EDIT: I forgot (I'm blazing and eating)- My brother, who refuses to believe this ever happened and doesn't believe in ghosts or anything after life, asked why Scott dipped. He explained exactly what I saw perfectly before I even said a word to him. I'll try to find a pic to give you a good image.

EDIT 2:
    [​IMG]

That EXACT FACE in something like this (the holes in the ceiling):
    [​IMG]

14. That's pretty nutty. Last weekend I was blazed outta my mind and I walking in this abandoned town with my friend. There were these factories with their lights on and I swear I saw shadow people pop up in the window. They were all wavy and shit. Then every time I'd walk by the window the light would go off. I told my friend and he wasn't fucked up but he got really scared. Weird shit, I was probably just seeing things though.

15. i've had around 18 psychadelic trips in my life. when i get real high i tend to almost get the feeling of tripping like i did when i actually was tripping. so when it comes to weed i would say its pretty psychadelic in high doses.