Shadow People

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lovetofly, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Hello GC been meaning to post some stories here, but have been short on time. Anyways..

Lately i have been seeing these like shadows out of the sides of my eyes... I dont know how else to describe it right now. They give me a creepy feeling and when i turn my head to look at them i get this weird feeling go through me and its gone.

I had mentioned this to my friend, and he starts telling me of these 'shadow people.' Later when i go home i start to research on it. After reading up on shadow people i am convinced i am seeing ghosts. I see shadow people. All the time now and its really scaring me.

Tried to keep this post short so.. What can i do to figure out what im seeing? Or get rid of what im seeing.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R43UZJpcX-g]YouTube - Tech N9ne - Shadows on the Road[/ame] :smoke:

3. holy shit ive been seein those fuckers since i waz like 7. i remember beein real little watchin saturday mornin cartoons and i see what looked like one of those hooded dudes from lord of the rings glide by fast as hell outside. the only thing ive figured after all these years is its a figment of your imagination.
    shits totally creepy tho i feel you on that. this thread kinda gave me the heeby jeebs:rolleyes:

4. Its really starting to freak me out actually. Im trying to think the same thing though, but i cant convince myself. Im freaking out

5. Been smoking meth?

6. I swear there was a thread exactly like this yesterday.

7. its like when you think you hear something and your mind starts fucking with you. We see what we want to see and we hear what we want to hear. Its even worse when your high. Almost every toker has heard sirens coming from nowhere and freaked out

8. lol another one of these threads.

quit using drugs.

9. they are called floaters its like a blind spot in ur eye and the light that goes through your eye makes it become a shadow i think something like that idk im baked

10. Its time for some introspection... fly high and you'll never die.