Shadow people...?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by halokiller99, May 26, 2009.

1. i only see shadow people after i do some speed....damn shadow people after my drugs...

2. Seen these from Ambien, sleep depravation, and Diphenhydramine.

3. Out of the corner of my eyes ill see shadow people if I turn my head real quick.

Also when I went on a valium binge I would stare at something and it would start to morph into shadow people.

I also see static if I stare at a dark color wall for a while or if im in a dim lit room.

4. Shadow people live inside your benedryl/ambien pills but they are bonded to baking soda so the acid in your stomach frees them and they follow you around to show their gratitude.

5. so wait, how much did you take?

6. after my 20 hit dose i have noticed a little alteration to my perception but it last for like 3 seconds and goes away when i focus

7. Yesssss, +rep

8. man this sounds fun, how much should I take to have gauranteed hallucinations? LOL

9. Careful with ambien guys, you might wake up in an unfamiliar place soaked in your own drool with no memory of how you came to be there.

I haven't seen 'shadow people', but I've seen shadows that hide behind shit when I try and look at them on ambien.

Constant feeling that you're being watched or you're not alone in the room. Seeing shit out of the corner of your eye. Things just look different on ambien, weird drug.

Great nights sleep though.

10. Can happen on diphenhydramine...